Made my choice-NX5010

/ Made my choice-NX5010
I have a new RX6620, you have more than twice the hours on yours than I do.:laughing:

That's good looking tractor and a great background. I looked at an RX6610 before buying this. I needed the HST for my wife though.

Your hydro is not going into recalibration. If you step on both peddles at the same time or take your foot off of one quickly and press the other before the first one has returned the CAL light will come on and the tractor won't move. The electronic hydrostat controller sees a forward and reverse request at the same time and goes into protection mode. The CAL light comes on and the tractor won't move until you take your foot off of both peddles for a few seconds while the system resets.

I am very surprised that you have regenerated already. I have a few out with over 100 hours that have not regenerated yet. Did you park and go through the procedure? How long did it take?

Thank you. The recal thing makes since. I know I've stepped on both peddles by accident (big Muck boots) and nothing happened. This last time I was stopped waiting for some cows to move. Once they were out of the way I stepped on the peddle and it wouldn't move. After a few seconds the light went out. Maybe it's in my head but both times it's felt as if the HST peddles were more responsive. Could this be due to the fluctuating temps we've had lately? In the last week we've had about a 70* swing, -30* to 40*.

As for the regen thing. I noticed the light on when I was coming out of the pasture. I parked it while I put lock tight on the bucket level indicator. I ran the RPMs up to about 2000 because it started to kind of spit and sputter. By the time I was done tightening everything up it was done.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #32  
Thanks 95RAM,
I first looked at the tractor you have, but my future plans involve more acres so I opted for a little more HP. I am sure we will both be happy for many years to come. DSCN1715.JPG

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Finally got my radio put in. The harness that is mentioned in the NX radio harness thread works perfect. I chose to cut the plate that plugs the hole to fit the radio. I put the mic for the Bluetooth on the right side B pillar. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #34  
Very well done! :thumbsup: How well does the mic work, with the cab noise?

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #35  
   / Made my choice-NX5010
My wife said there was a slight echo but there are adjustments for that. It's nice being able to control your phone through the radio. When someone calls there name pops up and the music shuts off.

/ Made my choice-NX5010
That radio looks really familiar--except it got installed!

Next summer for me.

10838136_10203755558108952_5165873082120761389_o.jpg

I got the idea from your thread. I didn't want a CD player and this was an inexpensive option. I did have to trim some of the fabric/headliner around the hole for the radio bracket to slid in.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #38  
Looks good, I did the same thing as you did with the factory blank cover, by cutting it out to fit the radio. I too had to trim the fabric and head liner a bit for the radio to slide in.

/ Made my choice-NX5010
Forgot to mention, the one thing I did do different was hooked the factory speakers up to the rear wires on the radio. My thinking was if it wasn't loud enough or if I wanted better sound quality I would build some fiberglass enclosures to hang from the had liner up front. With the speakers where they are they are plenty loud. The sound quality is something to be desired. I'll probably start looking for replacement speakers.

/ Made my choice-NX5010 #40  
Speaking of radios, does anybody know what the wire connections are between the JVC connector to new, weird adaptor we were introduced to?

I fixed my broken fan in basement tinker age and it is either make my mother a new bed or wire something up.