Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,513  
Dang Brandi, the granddaughter is growing fast!

Dennis,
Yep...............she's a big girl now. Almost out of diapers and into pull ups. My daughter is already noticing the time is really starting to fly by.
......................time for a puppy. My daughter wants a fence something like this from me for her birthday..... 1-24-15 Fence Rebecca Wants.jpg
Her birthday is in July. I told her I would do it, but way before the heat of summer. So I am letting the photo sink into a game plan in my mind. It will fence in this view..........1-24-15 View from Rebecca's Backdoor.jpg For this backyard...... 1-24-15 Rebecca's House from back Property Line.jpg
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,514  
Brandi-- You sure build pretty fence.........very nice and your Grand daughter will love the puppy. We'll need pics of that.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,515  
Brandi-- You sure build pretty fence.........very nice and your Grand daughter will love the puppy. We'll need pics of that.

Charlie
Charlie,
Uhhhh....:confused3:......that welded panel fence is my daughter's neighbor's fence. It is my Aggie blueprint.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,516  
Hey...............WHO turned off winter. I am running around today in a sleeveless shirt. 79 degrees and sunny. I said I was TIRED of wet, cold weather, not cold weather!
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,518  
Gee Charlie, do try to keep up:D

Dennis,
Go easy on Charlie;). Remembeer:drink: (thinking of Lou) remember he bought the wrong color tractor.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,519  
Just cut this..

Attachments

• image-1832456624.jpg
    image-1832456624.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 109