I did it again...

/ I did it again... #1  

Mace Canute

Elite Member
I went and bought another tractor today, a John Deere 3020 diesel. It's old, ugly and needs some doctoring...just like me! :D

/ I did it again... #2  
The 3020 has been one of my favorite tractors since my uncle brought twins home back in the mid 1960s
I think it was my first encounter with diesel. I love the lines of their biuld. You've made a wonderful selection :).

/ I did it again... #3  
Mace,
Now you know it didn't happen unless you include photos!;)
hugs, Brandi

/ I did it again... #4  
I went and bought another tractor today, a John Deere 3020 diesel. It's old, ugly and needs some doctoring...just like me! :D
I like tractors like that too. I guess for the same reasons...:)

/ I did it again... #5  
Good job! Hey Mace I will be up in toon town this week! Going to get my new to me skid steer there.

/ I did it again... #6  

Nice, definitely one of my favorite tractors. My dad had a narrow front 3020 syncro diesel in the late sixties, never had a problem with it. A few years later we both bought 4020 diesels, my dad got a new PS wide front 1972 and I bought a 1968 syncro wide front. Often wish I still had one of these.

I am amazed at the prices these tractors bring today. A good candidate for a restoration from what I see.

/ I did it again... #7  

I can see from your smiley that you are Green too !

That sounds like a fun project - we need in-shop pics please !

Rgds, D.

/ I did it again... #8  
One of my "all-time" best tractors, too! Congrats! I figured I was gonna duplicate having a 3020 when I bought a cab, 5075M. Nope, it's not the same... The 3020 had more low-end grunt!

Let's have a look-see..

AKfish

/ I did it again... #10  
I'd post pics but I don't have a camera. Heck, I don't even have a cell phone...

I don't believe you.

How'd ya take that "selfie" for your avatar if you don't have a camera?