Anvils for sale

/ Anvils for sale #1  

wroughtn_harv

Tractor
2013 Volvo MC85C
One of my good friends wanted an anvil. He found the one he wanted but to get it he had to buy the whole collection. Collector had no interest in blacksmithing, he just loved anvils.

So I'm helping my bud move the ones he doesn't want. They are all quality old anvils.

If you see something that catches your fancy and need more information then pm me and I will give you my bud's phone number.

BTW, I have a 120 lb farrier's Jim Linzy that has only been smacked by yours truly that I'm trading bud for a shop anvil, I will post pics of it later if anyone out there likes to play with horse feets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 1,520
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.7 KB · Views: 811
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 659
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 808
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 3,617
   / Anvils for sale #2  
Very nice collection. Only wish I was closer to you. What is the going rate now for anvils. Back years ago when I purchased a used anvil it was $1.00 per pound.

/ Anvils for sale #3  
Two (non-helpful) thoughts come to mind... 1) you can make anvil 'cannons' with a couple of them, and

2) none of them are made by "ACME" are they? :wink:

/ Anvils for sale #6  
Yup, shipping kills it for me, too. :( Wish I had an important reason to go that way.

/ Anvils for sale #7  
Its for that very reason - cost of shipping - that my "anvil" is a two foot chunk of railroad iron welded to the top of my steel welding table.

/ Anvils for sale #8  
Whats he looking to get for one? We're going to north MS first week of March and could detour for the right price!

Brett

/ Anvils for sale #9  
I would also be interested in one for the right price. That's a awful lot of an anvils to have to sell locally.

/ Anvils for sale #10  
I would also be interested in one for the right price. That's a awful lot of an anvils to have to sell locally.
Walkin Horse, if you go out there... pick one up for me!!!! I would love to get one.