25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #21  
Sounds like your local LS dealer is way off the mark on price. I would try calling a few other LS dealers in your area to get a quote.

I'm like that with anything. I try to get at least 3 quotes on anything before I commit to anything. It might happen that the first place you call is ridiculously overpriced and you will never know unless you call a couple other places to compare.
Dealers will sell for what ever the people are willing to pay.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #22  
Amazed I also had the same problem there(ann arbor area)I called them a few times with no response so I drove there once on a sat. morning to buy a tractor.No one showed up to open up there dealership on time,I waited 30 min.That was my first clue to leave and buy from Michigan Iron,glad I did.

Yeah, I eventually drove past that place to visit MI&E and my thought was that if I bought the NX, I was going to stop at the dumb dealer to show them the sale they lost...just drive right through the parking lot with a new NX on the trailer, stop and say hi. :)

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #24  
Yeah, I eventually drove past that place to visit MI&E and my thought was that if I bought the NX, I was going to stop at the dumb dealer to show them the sale they lost...just drive right through the parking lot with a new NX on the trailer, stop and say hi. :)
Great minds think alike,laffin..

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD
I guess I am shocked that it's that much of a difference between dealers of the same brand. 6K on a single purchase is a significant difference. I get different prices between brands for comparable equipment as margins will differ from brand to brand based on materials used but 6K is huge. Thanks for all the input guys. Appreciate it. If I hit the lotto I will buy you a Canadian LS to share:)

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #26  
Same story with a Kubota dealer in my area. The closest is impossible to deal with, won't budge a nickle on price, and getting a price out of him is like pulling teeth. I will never know how they stay in business. Suffice it to say, I have driven past him to another dealer 45 minutes farther, and have purchased two tractors and an RTV. He is very friendly, will give you a quote in a minute, and bargains on the price. It kills me when I have to drive back home, past the closest dealer, and pulling my new tractor behind me. He has lost out on probably $75,000 worth of business with me, alone.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #27  
Amazed I also had the same problem there(ann arbor area)I called them a few times with no response so I drove there once on a sat. morning to buy a tractor.No one showed up to open up there dealership on time,I waited 30 min.That was my first clue to leave and buy from Michigan Iron,glad I did.

I had my own run in with those people. Called on a Saturday about noon, told them I was interested in a tractor and what time did they close. Lady on the phone was barely polite as she told me that they closed in an hour. I was in Lansing at the time, an hour away, and figured from the tone on the phone they'd be closed by the time I there. I then called the Kioti dealer in Jackson, who said they closed at 2, but as long as I was there by then, he'd be happy to stay and help me. Guess which one I went with. A little customer service goes a long way.

On the OP's question, unless I'm on the road or heavily using/abusing the rear blade or loader for ground engaging work, i'm in MED. I don't know what I'd do with 2 ranges, but I'd probably be shifting a lot more. When I looked, unless it had 3 ranges, I wasn't interested. On the pedal, It's a preference, and I could easily use both styles, as it is, I like the treadle just fine, though the tranny filter does get in the way of reverse sometimes.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #28  
I also had issues with them. Was ready to buy my LS at the time, but they weren't helpful at all. Ended up buying from Paul's Tractor in Clio, much better experience. I too agree that their highway visibility must be the only thing keeping them in business.

Regarding the two speed transmission... I had one in my old Kioti ck20. Really wasn't that big of a deal, as the gears were a little closer together. Yes, I definitely prefer 3 range, but two isn't the end of the world.

Good luck!

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #29  
I also had issues with them. Was ready to buy my LS at the time, but they weren't helpful at all. Ended up buying from Paul's Tractor in Clio, much better experience. I too agree that their highway visibility must be the only thing keeping them in business.

Regarding the two speed transmission... I had one in my old Kioti ck20. Really wasn't that big of a deal, as the gears were a little closer together. Yes, I definitely prefer 3 range, but two isn't the end of the world.

Good luck!
Very surprised they stay in business.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #30  
you owe it to yourself to look at the Mahindra Max series if there's a dealer close enough by you.