Farmall snowplow wanted

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #1  

5103Owner

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 5103
Does anyone know where I could get a snowplow attachment for a farmall 100? Preferably in or around Pennsylvania.

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #2  
Think I know where one is at, but no where close to Penn. Sorry

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #3  
Maybe this gentleman can help.

A hard to find front snowplow for a farmall C-200 tractor in good condition. I have a set of 36" tire chains for $75.
Price: $350.00

Category: Parts
Ad Number: 162333
Date Posted: 01/28/2007
211 Smith Rd
Woodbury, PA 16695
USA
Telephone: 814-766-3715
E-Mail Click Here to Email

/ Farmall snowplow wanted
Okay how about anywhere in the country?

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #5  
Do you get the Lancaster Farming magazine? Their Mailbox Markets usually has about 600 listings every week, I have a feeling that you could find a plow like you need. If you want I would check over the next several weeks for you and see if they have anything like that listed. I read them anyway so it would be no problem.

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #6  
5103Owner said:
Does anyone know where I could get a snowplow attachment for a farmall 100? Preferably in or around Pennsylvania.

Afternoon 51030 Owner,
Your best bet would be Wengers in Myerstown, Pa. They usually have that plow setup but they are scarce and pricey.

I will try and post a link to there site.
BTW I used a Cub blade and modified it for my Super A.

http://www.wengers.com/pictures/thumbs/60452-1.jpg

Attachments

• Snowplow.jpg
    Snowplow.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 528
   / Farmall snowplow wanted
Oleozz said:
Do you get the Lancaster Farming magazine? Their Mailbox Markets usually has about 600 listings every week, I have a feeling that you could find a plow like you need. If you want I would check over the next several weeks for you and see if they have anything like that listed. I read them anyway so it would be no problem.
Thanks Oleozz that would be great! I can PM you my email address if you like, because I don't often remember to check my PM's.

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #8  
Just to make sure I have this right, you want the snow plow attachment but not the plow? I checked over part of last weeks listings again for you but didn't find anything but will check over the next several weeks. If you want to send me your email address that would be fine. Mine is: contact@bigoakkennel.com.

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #9  
I guess I should have read your title a bit closer, I see now that you want the plow for a Farmall 100. Will check.

/ Farmall snowplow wanted #10  
Im interested in a plow for a 1953 farmall Super C fast hitch somewhere in N E. Ohio