Two clicks to go back

/ Two clicks to go back #1  

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
Every page I visit is taking two clicks to go back on. Using Firefox 45.0.2

Only happening here.

/ Two clicks to go back #2  
It's happening here too! Just started today!:confused3:
I'm also running Firefox 45.0.2.

/ Two clicks to go back #3  
Two clicks on what?

Go back to what?

/ Two clicks to go back #5  
The back arrow to return to previous page.
I never use the back arrow.

That takes too long and too much of my metered bandwidth, 10 gigabytes on HughesNet.

Try right click, then click "open in new tab" or "open in new window".

Or hold down the control key and click on pictures or on links to open in new tab.

This way you can open all of the pictures and leave them open until finished reading the thread, makes it easy to look at the pictures again if someone asks about it.

Last edited:
   / Two clicks to go back #7  
That takes too long and too much of my metered bandwidth, 10 gigabytes on HughesNet.

Or hold down the control key and click on pictures or on links to open in new tab.

This way you can open all of the pictures and leave them open until finished reading the thread, makes it easy to look at the pictures again if someone asks about it.

That is the way I have always done it with every website I go to. 1 window and many tabs open. As I finish up a thread I close the tab by the little 'x' at the corner of the tab.

/ Two clicks to go back

ORRRRRR they could just fix this site to work normally instead of trying to increase up their click count.

I do use the right click new tab method for opening thumbnailed images but I see no need to open a new tab for each thread since I can only read one at the time.

/ Two clicks to go back
Guess I will update and try again.