9+ years old when pic was taken.

Attachments

• TBN.jpg
    TBN.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 216
   / TBN T-Shirts. #12  
How about a TBN jacket???
View attachment 466826

As for the hat, it fits my wife's head, I think it would be good for a teen? Taking rough openings of the hat, it's about 7" (?)

/ TBN T-Shirts.
How about a TBN jacket???
View attachment 466826

As for the hat, it fits my wife's head, I think it would be good for a teen? Taking rough openings of the hat, it's about 7" (?)

Indeed one sharp looking jacket.:thumbsup:

/ TBN T-Shirts. #14  
I've been here sine '98. I remember hats and tshirts, but for some reason I never got one. Maybe we could get another round of those going? Maybe Muhammad and crew would be game for this?

/ TBN T-Shirts. #15  
Not to be negative. Ain't happening.

As easy as it is with the computer world we live in, maybe what we need is a TBN T-shirt contest. Design one, get it made, post a pic. Then we'll vote on best one and make our own!!!! :)

/ TBN T-Shirts. #16  
I suggest incorporating an inverted 'V' for the "Pallets in Fields" affectionadios. :thumbsup:

/ TBN T-Shirts. #17  
That's we we have the kids do in our Scout troop. Every year, they can design a class-b shirt for the troop. It's fun, kids are involved in the whole process(boy led troop).

Not to be negative. Ain't happening.

As easy as it is with the computer world we live in, maybe what we need is a TBN T-shirt contest. Design one, get it made, post a pic. Then we'll vote on best one and make our own!!!! :)

/ TBN T-Shirts. #18  
That's we we have the kids do in our Scout troop. Every year, they can design a class-b shirt for the troop. It's fun, kids are involved in the whole process(boy led troop).

And we are definitely kids. ;)

/ TBN T-Shirts. #19  
We have hats in the warehouse! Will see about adding them to our store soon.

/ TBN T-Shirts.
:cool2: