Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,231  
They are thin enough to flex at a certain torque. Kinda bounce from flexing at certain torque.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,232  
I picked up a set of there Torque Sticks:1 Piece 1/2 In. Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set
Used them a few times and checked them with a torque wrench and they are dead on.

Just dont count on them for final tightening.. they are made to not over tighten a nut/bolt/stud. Always follow with a torque wrench for critical fasteners.. Ask Walmart, they got in trouble a few years back for relying on them for tire nuts :)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,233  
They are made from spring steel and engineered to give at a certain flex point yielding the torque you want, supposedly. They are susceptible to wear, temperature and also dirty fasteners. If used you should use one that is below your target torque then finish off with a torque wrench. They only work on impact wrenches, you cannot deliver the jarring force needed to trigger the spring action of the limiter by hand. Designed to keep technicians from damaging fasteners or wheels. I do not think they were ever intended for final torque values.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,234  
I wish HF sold a Mag Drill. Any other cheap manufacturers y'all know of?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,235  
I wish HF sold a Mag Drill. Any other cheap manufacturers y'all know of?

Hougen, Slugger, Milwaukee's smaller ones all have machines in the $600 to $800 range and are quality machines at "lower" prices.

Evolution, Blackrock Bluerock and SDT are the sub 500$ ones that will perform well enough.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,236  
Hougen, Slugger, Milwaukee's smaller ones all have machines in the $600 to $800 range and are quality machines at "lower" prices.

Evolution, Blackrock Bluerock and SDT are the sub 500$ ones that will perform well enough.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,237  
Well I bought the "35 lb lower wall breaker hammer" today. I will let yall know how it works.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,238  
Well I bought the "35 lb lower wall breaker hammer" today. I will let yall know how it works.

I can honestly say that every hammer I have bought there has been a spectacular hammer :)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,239  
I don't know why, but that's what they call an electric jack hammer.

Maybe that's how it translates from China talk?

My grandpa saw some poorly written instructions years ago and said "they need a better translator"

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,240  
I can honestly say that every hammer I have bought there has been a spectacular hammer :)
I have purchased many a tool but never a hammer from HF. I guess with your ringing endorsement, I will go get a dead blow or two.