A helping hand.

/ A helping hand. #1  

FELMOW2320

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
Needed a little help holding a tire up to get the bottom bead of a large tire off the wheel.Tried stacking milk crates under it with some wooden blocks to get it high enough but it kept falling over.Decided to use the loader bucket.Problem solved. 1486610699611.jpg

/ A helping hand. #2  
:thumbsup: There always a way if you got the will.

/ A helping hand. #3  
It's amazing the different uses one can get out of a loader. Your post caught my eye because a few years ago I used my loader to bust the bead on my zero turn rear tires.

/ A helping hand. #4  
Isn't the loader bucket ALWAYS the answer?

/ A helping hand. #5  
Yes - great for pushing your tractor out of a bog and painting roof gutters for starters.

/ A helping hand.
1486678994293.jpg Here is another helping hand picture.A 3point cheery picker mounted to my home made QA forks.I used it to put 26ft pieces of steel roofing on top of carport.

/ A helping hand. #7  
Hydraulic power is amazing. I constantly think of all those labour saving devices that can be operated by tractor hydraulic power, but I'm just too lazy to make them.

/ A helping hand. #8  
It's amazing the different uses one can get out of a loader. Your post caught my eye because a few years ago I used my loader to bust the bead on my zero turn rear tires.

I did the same yesterday, but I was breaking down an old trailer tire that was leaking around the bead on my wood hauling trailer.

/ A helping hand. #9  
Yes - great for pushing your tractor out of a bog and painting roof gutters for starters.

Funny you should mention the painting. I work with a guy at work that was using his front end loader for something like that and....the kids freaking goat got up on the tractor seat and started fooling with the loader controller. He said the first he noticed was the bucket started tilting downward and he was about to take a nasty fall being dumped out of the bucket. It stopped just in time as he started yelling and someone came out of the house to rescue him. Goat got gone that week after eating/chewing up, his easy chair that he had on the porch. Goat was getting up on his wife's car too. :laughing:

/ A helping hand. #10  
Hmmm, I would swap that goat for a more manageable pet, such as a hamster or goldfish. But when you invest so much in a tractor, the imagination runs hot in terms of how it can be used in order to save you effort such as what the OP and other TBNers here have devised. But, no matter how hard I think, I still can't think of a way of using my tractor's hydraulics to iron my laundry.