Relief - Finally you are back! :)

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
What is the best way to find if you think TBN is or will be down for a while? Facebook?

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #2  
I don't know but its been down all morning here. My normal IP is Safari and when TBN wouldn't come up, I tried my alternate - Firefox 2 - no luck there either.

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #3  
I was starting to experience the cold sweats. Happy to see TBN back on the "air".

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #4  
I thought the world was coming to an end. :eek:
I was afraid the Russians' got us.

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #5  
I guess Facebook is as good a place as any, newbury. That's where I went.

I was kind of jonesing for a fix this morning while making my morning tea. I had to find my entertainment elsewhere. Funny, it's not the first place I visit, but it's the one I most look forward to. And, when it's not there, ... :confused3:

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #6  
I experienced it too, but figured it was just one more more case of modern unreliable technology. I'd say that the time is fast coming, if it isn't here already, that one should expect technology to fail about as much as being there working properly. That, and the impossibility of ever finding out why it didn't work.

It's kind of funny that us, in the first world are kind of experiencing technology in the same way the third world experienced theirs. Power here one minute, gone the next. Same with the phone service. No explanation, it was just the way it was.

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #8  
   / Relief - Finally you are back! :) #9  
What a shock, my inbox had no followed threads, panic!
\Tried to log in and that lil wheel just spun around.
Well alls well that ends well, up and running again.

/ Relief - Finally you are back! :) #10  
I think you guys need a life. :)