Kinda thought that we were done.

/ Kinda thought that we were done.
That wet April fools day snow came off the roof all at once. This pile is almost 5' high.
DSCN8671.JPG

I had to get it off of my beautiful MUD:laughing:
DSCN8676.JPG

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #92  
How did you do such a neat job plowing that mess? My snowbanks have tons of gravel in them?
Plow, chains and soft cab off tractor, I'm done with this.

Last edited:
   / Kinda thought that we were done. #93  
We got lucky with this latest mess, barely got 2" of wet mush. Not enough to even bother to start the truck, we just drove over the snow. Presently I'm waiting for Mother Nature to take it away.

Accumulations all over the place here in the north country. We got close to a foot, 10 mi. away a couple inches at best. Wife works Saturdays so I had to plow the driveway. Non-frozen ground, cement snow, real joy to plow. :smiley_aafz: By Sunday afternoon most of it was gone.

I might try to rake some stone out of the snowbanks this weekend. I post photos of how that works.

Yeah, did that yesterday while it was all soft from the sun.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #94  
5 inches and counting in CO this AM.

/ Kinda thought that we were done.
How did you do such a neat job plowing that mess? My snowbanks have tons of gravel in them?

I used the skid steer with a smooth bucket and left an inch or two of snow, that rapidly help feed the mud:eek:
That area has no gravel (crushed & sized stone), only native gravel off the property. Once the frost is out, it dries and it's fine and the summer rains are no problem.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #97  
   / Kinda thought that we were done. #98  
My wife sent me this after she got home from dropping me at the airport tonight.

Screenshot%202017-04-04%2023.22.09_zpssup7kqma.png

Surely, it's nothing...

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #99  
If weather station right you'll be raking in your t-shirt mid next week.

/ Kinda thought that we were done. #100  
That's nothing more than the preacher's daughter wearing a miniskirt... Not getting my hopes up!
:confused2: