What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,481  
The series Deadwood, when big Dan fought and killed that body guard for Hurst and also got his butt whipped good doing it. Johnny went to talk to Swiggen and said Al I worried about Dan, Swiggen said to Johnny --- Some sh/t best walked thru alone.

One of the greatest TV series's of all times......especially Al!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,482  
My get up & go. Got up & went.
My mother

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,483  
If you love something,let it go. If it doesn't come back to you. Hunt it down and kill it!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,485  
This has probably been said but.... It has helped me more than just about any other quote... with the exception of scriptural quotes.

"When you blame others, you give up the power to change"

- Robert Anthony

Second favorite....

When asked by man in bar: "Why won't you let me buy you a beer?"
The Duke: "Cause I don't like ya!"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,486  
Thats enough to make the pope cuss.

Thats enough to p1** off the pope.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,487  
This has probably been said but.... It has helped me more than just about any other quote... with the exception of scriptural quotes.

"When you blame others, you give up the power to change"

- Robert Anthony

Great statement!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,488  
School work should be like a dress, long enough to cover the suject and short enough to keep things intersting.

mark

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,489  
School work should be like a dress, long enough to cover the suject and short enough to keep things intersting.

mark
That's my first time hearing that...but I like it!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,490  
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Teddy Roosevelt