Rear blade dilemma. Options?

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #31  
Called them, one with hydraulics isn;t the unit in the listing. The one listed is a 2014 model that has been sitting outside since then. Just requested a shipping quote on the cheapest listing for a 2017 model

You should be able to get a cylinder and hose kit for under $200 shipped to you.

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options?
After much calling I found a dealer that has a new 3784 with hydraulic angle in stock next door in NH for $1,900.

Picking it up this week. Thanks again Brian for your patient help :)

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #33  
After much calling I found a dealer that has a new 3784 with hydraulic angle in stock next door in NH for $1,900.

:cool2:

Brought it home yesterday and unloaded and attached today.

Still barely wider than the rear tires even when not angled, but now I can offset :D

bu9DUmU.jpg

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #35  
It's 14" wider isn't it?
You'll like using it compared to your old blade. Angle, tilt, top link... so many options, so little time to play. :)

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #36  

Good deal!
No sales tax in NH.

It's 14" wider isn't it?
You'll like using it compared to your old blade. Angle, tilt, top link... so many options, so little time to play. :)

12" wider. The rear wheels on my tractor are set all the way out

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #38  
Your tractor will only handle X amount of force without the tail wagging the dog. Even an 8 foot rear blade is less than 6 foot wide when angled at 45*.

With my 9' blade, with a steep angle setting and trying to make a 3"-4" cut it will twist my 12,000lb tractor side ways depending on how the ground is. And the 9' blade is not wide enough to cover my tracks at a 45* setting. So where do you stop? A 10' blade is to wide for me to actually be able to work the implement and I do a fair amount of grading, not just fluff work.

I'm not sure the "perfect" blade even exists. Everything is a compromise.

Your blade looks nice and has great capabilities, enjoy it. :thumbsup:

/ Rear blade dilemma. Options? #39  
Please do a review of it after you've put it to work.. We're looking at the very same blade. :thumbsup:

Your tractor will only handle X amount of force without the tail wagging the dog. Even an 8 foot rear blade is less than 6 foot wide when angled at 45*.

With my 9' blade, with a steep angle setting and trying to make a 3"-4" cut it will twist my 12,000lb tractor side ways depending on how the ground is. And the 9' blade is not wide enough to cover my tracks at a 45* setting. So where do you stop? A 10' blade is to wide for me to actually be able to work the implement and I do a fair amount of grading, not just fluff work.

I'm not sure the "perfect" blade even exists. Everything is a compromise.

Your blade looks nice and has great capabilities, enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Well put. The offset capability solves the width problem