The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!***

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #461  
LOL, true story; I bought my last rent house by putting my finger up to stop my wife from talking to me because I was getting ready to sneeze. The auctioneer took that as a bid, and it was the final bid. Oh well, I probably would have bid it anyway. It turned out to be a good buy now that I've had it for right at a year and good renters in it.

Some things are just meant to be.

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #463  
Sorry to resurrect a long gone thread, but I have enjoyed this one! I always have to sit so still at auctions now. Accidentally bought a Longhorn calf at the kids' school charity auction a few years ago without paying attention. :laughing:

This thread came up after doing a search on how to "multi quote" when responding to folks who have been helpful with suggestions on a thread I recently started.

So...

a) What's the post count up to now and where is that number tracked?
b) Can someone point me to a quick tutorial on multi quoting? (Ie: referencing input from multiple different users within the thread when making your reply...)

Thanks!

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #464  
Sorry to resurrect a long gone thread, but I have enjoyed this one! I always have to sit so still at auctions now. Accidentally bought a Longhorn calf at the kids' school charity auction a few years ago without paying attention. :laughing:

This thread came up after doing a search on how to "multi quote" when responding to folks who have been helpful with suggestions on a thread I recently started.

So...

a) What's the post count up to now and where is that number tracked?
b) Can someone point me to a quick tutorial on multi quoting? (Ie: referencing input from multiple different users within the thread when making your reply...)

Thanks!

Your post was the 4,458,787 post. I just look at the URL of the post and it is there.
"%http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/174619-official-tbn-2-000-000th-47.htmlpost4458787"
There is another way just can't remember it right now.

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #465  
This forum has 4,427,035 posts, 292,275 Members and there are currently 339 members and 7878 guests

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #466  
What's the post count up to now and where is that number tracked?

Just go to "Forums" and just above the forums is the post count and the number of members and visitors currently online.

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #467  
Just go to "Forums" and just above the forums is the post count and the number of members and visitors currently online.

Thank you Bird, Furu, and oldpilrim. Right in front of me the whole time and I've never even noticed it. Time for some bifocals I guess... Now why is the URL number different I wonder? The plot thickens. No multiquote takers either?

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #468  
Thank you Bird, Furu, and oldpilrim. Right in front of me the whole time and I've never even noticed it. Time for some bifocals I guess... Now why is the URL number different I wonder? The plot thickens. No multiquote takers either?
The URL number includes deleted posts (spam, rude, arguments etc, etc, etc).
As for multiquote, on the website, its the little button with the plus next to the bottom right corner of the posts. Check the ones you want to quote, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the reply button at the bottom left.

Aaron Z

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #469  
The URL number includes deleted posts (spam, rude, arguments etc, etc, etc).
As for multiquote, on the website, its the little button with the plus next to the bottom right corner of the posts. Check the ones you want to quote, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the reply button at the bottom left.

Aaron Z

Thanks and thanks Aaron! Once again, the multi-quote function is right there in front of me, and it has an intuitive GUI placement as well... I'm just getting old I guess. Thanks Aaron!

/ The ***Official*** TBN 2,000,000th Post Contest ***TBN Prizes!*** #470  
August 15th 2:59EST