Stihl flippy cap recall

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #12  
I actually like them. It's probably my favorite part about a Stihl. Then again that's not very much.

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #13  
I have noticed that they are better on some models than others. ie on my MS261 they are great. On my little MS192T I have to tug them a little to check before I flip the saw right side up. On my MS441 I have to store it caps up since the oil cap needs a new O ring. Other Stihl units they are fine.

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #17  
I have a Stihl MS200T chainsaw. I like the flip caps, but every now and then I don't get the oil one on correctly and lose most of my oil on the walk to the woods. Totally my fault, but I still keep doing it a couple times a year.

Doug in SW IA

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #18  
I caught myself pouring bar oil in the fuel tank yesterday. Maybe add different colors like red for gas and black for oil for guys like me that don't really pay close attention at times :thumbsup:

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #19  
I took my string trimmer in yesterday and they replaced the cap. this one works much better.

/ Stihl flippy cap recall #20  
I didn't think the "flippy" caps were that big of a problem. Have to make sure they're on correctly, seated all the way, before locking. The screw on ones come lose if you don't make sure the snugged.