XG3025 Recall

/ XG3025 Recall #21  
I'm going to go to Lowes and check out what they have foam wise.

Doofy, did you send down this freaking cold weather?

Getting single digits here at night.

Hahahaha. Yes, I sent the cold your way. It is beginning to get on my nerves too. We have gone from -25 to -8 today. Should be up to +30 by Tuesday and that will feel absolutely balmy. I'll send it your way.

/ XG3025 Recall #22  
With all the fire works going off for the last hour around here.
The smoky cold air will likely hang around. & too the mid 40s

/ XG3025 Recall #23  
So LS is paying to have tractors brought back in all to add that little shim in there? Seems like such a small fix that's costing them a lot.

We definitely got some of that cold weather here. I don't remember this many days with the temps at night below freezing. Certainly never seen 5.5" of snow on the ground around these parts. Wish it came more often.

/ XG3025 Recall #24  
Careful what you wish for... LOL supposed to get to 25°f today, its only up to 5, the sun is setting and I'm still waiting...

We did foam insulation in our old leaky house. took all the walls out, had a company come in and foam it. because we were still living in the basement, we did half the upstairs at a time. First time they came in and sprayed this nasty smelling stuff.. but it went away after a day. The second time they sprayed corbond and it was odorless... compared to the other type. because the house is 70 years old, its far from air tight but sure doesn't feel drafty anymore.

We are building a 40x60 two story shop this summer, and are looking in to SIP pannels. It will be air tight on the second level so we will be putting in some ERV systems on both levels to keep any smells out of the second story.

Last edited:
   / XG3025 Recall #25  
Hiring a well respected spray-foam company will be well worth the expense in the long run. Heating and cooling savings will be immediate and forever after the initial cost of the insulation. Proper ventilation is a Must for well insulated buildings too.

/ XG3025 Recall #27  
Little up date on our recall.

We called a new LS dealer called Trenton Farm Equipment. They said they were waiting for the ''recall kits''.
We also called the regional service manager, Ricky M.

Ricky M said he would get back w/ us & that was only two days back. So there is still time on the waiting clock.

Honestly, even in NE Florida it has been just too cold to work anyone o/s in this near freezing & freezing weather.
Tonight it's headed down into the upper teens, then level up into lower 20s, until mid morning.

I do believe my banana trees will die back tonight.....they usually do every winter, so no big deal, just a mess to clean up.
Good luck to you snowed or iced in folks up north.

/ XG3025 Recall #28  
After seeing this thread I had called my dealer and he was just putting together the list to send to LS. He said any sales that were over 100 miles away from the dealer had to be sent to LS for them to decide where they wanted the service to be done. In our case, the dealer we bought from was not the closest (closest didn't carry the Hydro). So I suppose it will be a little bit before anyone contacts us.

/ XG3025 Recall #29  
JUst got a call from the LS Dealer I purchased my tractor from, They are trying to set up a pickup for a recall that must be done ASAP. I am 4 hours away from this dealer and they are trying to have the work done an hour away. Does anyone have a clear understanding of the recall? what is involved? thanks in advance.
It is not a recall. It is an ehancement /upgrade. It about as clear as mud. My dealer is 4 hours away. He is talking to LS about getting approval. There is a dealer 45 miles away I refuse to go to. When I was looking last year called him ask if he would do warranty if I bought from another dealer. He was very fast and short NO.

Another dealer 70 miles away will do if I pull up there. Gave me some bs that they dont actual get paid for warranty LS just takes it off what the dealer owes them for tractors.

/ XG3025 Recall #30  
Sounds like dealer not of the highest quality.
If that happened to us, we would be trying to work around that outfit too.

Perhaps one day LS will demand higher standards from their dealerships.
I hope we have never have that issue here.