Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,361  
Indeed that taste of warm spring was noting but BIG tease. ;(

yep, and mud under the danged snow:thumbsdown:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,362  
Well, with the wind it is hard to say what the final total was. Over a foot for sure. The ground is so soft it is impossible not to rip up grass in spots. My neighbors sure are glad to see the orange beast cleaning up there driveways for them. Didn't get any pictures this time.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,364  
23.jpg

The Pronovost 64 and the Cabota handled it just fine, considering that it's 33° out there and this stuff is HEAVY.

Biggest challenge was getting the angle of the dangle on the blower set so it'd cut without either packing it down and riding over the top, or digging in and blowing half the driveway into the grass.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,365  
Here in China, Maine we've got about 20" but it's still snowing! I'm using the BX25 to clear enough so I can then get the plow truck moving without getting stuck. Wet heavy stuff! I use the FEL and home made back blade to put it where I want it.

Back blade snow.jpgPushing snow.jpg

This is what it looked like outside the shed doors.
Shed snow.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,367  
22" as best as I can tell, it blew pretty good. It was pretty heavy and even "tighter" with today's above freezing temps.
DSCN9417.JPG

Then the rest of the snow came off the lean too roof.
DSCN9415.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,368  
Great!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,369  
With all the April snow storms hitting this Spring '18, thought we'd see more snow 'weapons' pics. But maybe the 'weapons' were removed too soon... as was my snow plow. I hate having to move snow with the bucket on the FEL, but the plow was put away three weeks ago when the weather was right for doing Spring work. Ha! One more snow, they're saying, for tomorrow.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,370  
I just came in from blowing my driveway. We had mild temps, freezing rain and on top of that 2 inches of wet snow. I didn't think it would of been easy cause it is 32 wet especially under the snow. So I took my time and skimmed the top of the driveway in low gear and did not use the float trying not to hit the gravel etc. Worked out fine I would never been able to push that snow with the ATV so glad the blower was still on my machine. Where the heck is Spring lol.