Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ??

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #2  
I didn't need to watch the video. That cover photo makes my feet hurt!!

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #3  
Well, that's interesting, but in what way (other than being more dangerous) is this any better than a circular saw?

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #4  
Well, that's interesting, but in what way (other than being more dangerous) is this any better than a circular saw?

cordless.

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #7  

Yeah, but aren't we usually running a circular saw away from us, not toward us (or our feet)?

Almost couldn't watch. Was afraid I was going to see a bad YouTube moment.

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #8  
I wouldn't run any outdoor power equipment in sandals. Interesting idea for a chainsaw. We had similar but larger saws in the fire dept. for cutting thru roofs, cars or other stuff to get people and smoke out. They work well, but have a much larger abrasive blade (or diamond)

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #9  
Safety police are such downers. Remember those incredibly useful saw blades for four and a half and five and a half inch hand grinders?
You know, the ones with chain saw teeth! Now those were useful, and Oh! So much fun!

/ Why Do They Call This Guy "MR EIGHT TOES!" ?? #10  
I wouldn't run any outdoor power equipment in sandals. Interesting idea for a chainsaw. We had similar but larger saws in the fire dept. for cutting thru roofs, cars or other stuff to get people and smoke out. They work well, but have a much larger abrasive blade (or diamond)

You mean the trusty K-12?

That's what I was thinking this would be like even without following the link or watching a 'veedeeeo'.