Why are Kubota FEL's so weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #201  
...I get it, I'm the foreigner here...; Let's just bash the foreign guy, it's easier than admitting that the top brands...
Here this is called "playing the race card" and it's totally uncalled for...

What causes the umbrage is the undertone of crass opinions that don't really hold water...What some can't seem to comprehend is the fact that from brands like K_ubota, Deere etc...tractors that are 30, 40 years old are still in service and easy to get parts for...until an upstart can build a history and a legacy they simply can not compare (with only performance statistics) to manufacturers that have storied histories and decades of satisfied owners...

Hang in there...if any of the current upstarts are still around in another 30-40 years...they will begin to get some recognition...

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #202  
Everyone knows Hurlimann is the best tractor EVER, just behind Lamborghini in style and performance ;-)

They don't come with Front End Loaders from the factory to avoid having their good names mentioned in threads like this one. Image is everything! They are "furrin" though ;-)

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #203  
Here this is called "playing the race card" and it's totally uncalled for...

99% of your posts are uncalled for... Yet, here we are.

Everyone knows Hurlimann is the best tractor EVER, just behind Lamborghini in style and performance ;-)

They don't come with Front End Loaders from the factory to avoid having their good names mentioned in threads like this one. Image is everything! They are "furrin" though ;-)

None of the tractors get any of the OEM loaders in Europe. Not Kubota, not JD, not any other brand. I believe they are slowly changing this.

All of the loaders you see here, are aftermarket and some are just paint with the tractor's color and stickers.

Now, there are lot of Hurlimann, Lamborghini, Same, and all the others from that group, with aftermarket loader that give absolutely no problems whatsoever, other than the factory issue of overheating on the older style ones.

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #204  
Want loader height and weight capacity? Take a step back in time!
Heavy Tractor, low horsepower

[video]https://images.app.goo.gl/pHULwjqPpanjGfkKA[/video]

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #205  
Want loader height and weight capacity? Take a step back in time!
Heavy Tractor, low horsepower

[video]https://images.app.goo.gl/pHULwjqPpanjGfkKA[/video]

I not only remember those days, I've got one of those tractors. It's JD 2 cylinder with a farm loader that will lift just about anything way higher than anyone should lever lift a load. I've no idea of the capacity, but it's huge. They will all lift a dead cow or horse into a high-sided grain truck. That's probably way over a ton at a height of 15+ feet. All those old farm tractors had loaders like that. They were all famous for breaking front axles and tractor bell-housing castings, too. On a lift like that the front tires would be pretty much flat on the rims and the back end real light.
rScotty

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #207  
Did you see me saying anything about either machine being the right one? No... Did you see me saying that one brand is better than the other? NO! The only thing I said, is that one has a heavier duty construction, therefore it's heavier and consequently allow to have higher lifting capacities.
It is heavier, yes. But as has been said, heavier is not always stronger, it can also be more of a cheaper cast alloy.
A higher weight rating can also be from a less conservative rating on the front axle strength.
That is what we had with the LS at work (a P70__. We were within the weight rating with the plow fixture on the front, but the outer front axle snapped off several times and several farmers in our area had similar experiences with their larger LS tractors.

Aaron Z

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #208  
99.9%

You forgot the other .9%...

LoL...not too sharp on math (either) are you? :laughing: and the other clown needs a remedial course in reading comprehension...!

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #209  
LoL...not too sharp on math (either) are you? :laughing: and the other clown needs a remedial course in reading comprehension...!

Every forum needs a dukey..

/ Why are Kubota FEL's so weak? #210  
99.9%

You forgot the other .9%...

Let's give him credit for the introduction post. That makes the remaining 0.1%... Or was he always been an as-hole in this forum even since the first post? Might be possible though. Apparently he can do whatever he wants in this forum with no consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.