KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #1  

Cable Guy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota ZD 331,Kubota L 3800l tractor, kubota zd 1511.
Picked up the new tractor today. Had the ag tires put on and air ride seat installed over the last couple weeks, oh and one remote. Went with ag tires mainly because I had R-4 on the 3800 and was not happy when in mud. Will post some pics. Did a small driveway dig job and a brush hog job also today !! IMG_9086.JPGIMG_9088.JPGIMG_9100.JPGIMG_9094.JPG

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW
IMG_9101.JPGIMG_9110.JPG
Worked well into the evening brush hogging and it was cold!! Cab was warm even without the heat on. I did turn on heat last few min.

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #3  
Hey, that looks familiar! Congratulations, I think you will really like it, I know I do mine.

Hey, that looks familiar! Congratulations, I think you will really like it, I know I do mine.

Thanks. I’m impressed so far. Need to get a box blade for weight as the loader pics a tremendous amount of weight and can leave the back end floating a bit.

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #5  
Very nice Cable Guy. So that night pic is with just the factory lights in the grill? Better light than I would have thought.

Hey if you ever go to put work lights on the top of the cab, here's something for you to consider. I recently had to get some LED lights to use as backup lights on my dump truck as the ones on the mirror arms make too much glare when windows are wet. And I needed something small beause of where I had to mount.

Got these little 2 inch Trux brand from my Western Star/Freightliner dealer. I am amazed at the lighting power output they produce! And they are only $20 each here in Canada, so would be even cheaper in the USA.

I can say if my big light bar ever dies on my tractor I will be replacing it with just two of these tiny little lights.

Attachments

• 004 (Large).jpg
    004 (Large).jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 005 (Large).jpg
    005 (Large).jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 006 (Large).jpg
    006 (Large).jpg
    320 KB · Views: 233
  • 007 (Large).jpg
    007 (Large).jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 008 (Large).jpg
    008 (Large).jpg
    411 KB · Views: 248
  • 20191016 (Large).JPG
    20191016 (Large).JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 269
Very nice Cable Guy. So that night pic is with just the factory lights in the grill? Better light than I would have thought.

Hey if you ever go to put work lights on the top of the cab, here's something for you to consider. I recently had to get some LED lights to use as backup lights on my dump truck as the ones on the mirror arms make too much glare when windows are wet. And I needed something small beause of where I had to mount.

Got these little 2 inch Trux brand from my Western Star/Freightliner dealer. I am amazed at the lighting power output they produce! And they are only $20 each here in Canada, so would be even cheaper in the USA.

I can say if my big light bar ever dies on my tractor I will be replacing it with just two of these tiny little lights.

Hey thanks buddy!!
Good to know about those lights!! Thanks for the info on those.
I just ordered front and rear work lights lol, both front and rear. I’ll see how they work and if not happy I’ll check em out. Need for plowing this winter. Bought a 7’ snow pusher and 6’ box blade.

And yes those are just the factory head lights on in that pic. Very impressed with them!!

Last edited:
   / KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #7  
No problem. They will get the test because I mounted two at the end of the frame on my dump truck, so they are right in the winter salt spray off the tires and in the dirt all the time.

But even with ATV manufacturers, they charge crazy prices for their LED lights. I don't know if they are any better but the cheap ones I buy seem to last. And my Freightliner/Western Star dealer warranties these TRUX brand for life.

I was just looking at a side by side UTV and they wanted $186.00 for the interior rear view mirror!!! LOL.

IMG_9281.JPGIMG_9280.JPG
Cab lights front and rear installed.
7’ snow pusher in front for parking lots and 6 ‘ box blade on rear for ballast and help pushing snow backwards.

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #9  
Congrats on the new tractor. Should serve you well.

/ KUBOTA 3560 LE PICS. NEW #10  
Cable Guy -- i also have the 3560 LE model. i see where you added the rear work lights. i would like to as well. do you know if the wiring harness is in place to purchase switch and the lights and plug in and go?
Thanks!
Brent