Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year.

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year.
I agree it is good eating but it takes some work to shell.

Worth it I guess. Always wished shell fish came w/o the shells - kind of like seedless watermelon.

MoKelly

There are tons of shellfish dishes you can get at restaurants that are pre-shelled but when you have cravings for boiled seafood you won't settle for seafood gumbo, crawfish bisque, shrimp scampi, shrimp ceviche, shrimp creole, fried shrimp or oysters, oysters Rockefeller, shrimp or crawfish etouffee, crawfish pasta, crawfish Monica, crab cakes, grilled oysters or a thousand other lip-smacking seafood dishes.

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #12  
Love fresh WILD CAUGHT shrimp. I fix it on the charcoal grill, in my grill pan, lined with foil, and garlic butter with a tad of celery seed added. Yum, Yum! Try asparagus the same way!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #13  
Cover? Or pure open grill?
Love fresh WILD CAUGHT shrimp. I fix it on the charcoal grill, in my grill pan, lined with foil, and garlic butter with a tad of celery seed added. Yum, Yum! Try asparagus the same way!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #14  
Cover? Or pure open grill?

I use the Weber Kettle, with charcoal and some Mesquite, Blackjack and Pecan wood for smoke. It only takes about 15 minutes, so I keep them covered, with the exception of stirring them halfway through. I often do this when I cook steak, so the steak has set the requisite few minutes before eating. Yum, Yum!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #15  
2Lane, I'm coming for dinner!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #17  
What do you call an obese Cajun that is untruthful about his diet?....a jumbo laya...!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #19  
2Lane, I'm coming for dinner!

It's a fur piece, but I'd be more than proud to have you for one of my cookouts. I usually cook enough for 250-30 people on my 2 smokers; baby back ribs, chickens, Kielbasa, ABT's...I could add some shrimp next time!

/ Yum! My first boiled seafood of the year. #20  
It's a fur piece, but I'd be more than proud to have you for one of my cookouts. I usually cook enough for 250-30 people on my 2 smokers; baby back ribs, chickens, Kielbasa, ABT's...I could add some shrimp next time!

Man I am going to figure a way for this to happen someday soon Dennis!