Coming soon list

/ Coming soon list #31  
preview.JPG

You can review it just like before by clicking the Preview icon that the red arrow is pointing to.

/ Coming soon list #32  
The good post or what is called the like button on lawnmowerforum works great, hasn't been abused and helps prevent quotes with I agree with so and so.
I agree. There only becomes a problem with it when shallow members start bitching at each other about how many "good posts" they have collected. I could give a crap less about that. It simply makes it a lot easier to show support for a post.

/ Coming soon list #33  
Just finished a rather long post and found there was no way to review it before posting it for public consumption. Usta be able to do that, so I'm wondering if that feature could be restored.

Some really good suggestions here, but this soon after deployment, I'm very impressed with what you guys have been able to do!(y)👏👏
There is a preview button on the right top corner of the text box.

/ Coming soon list #34  
I agree. There only becomes a problem with it when shallow members start bitching at each other about how many "good posts" they have collected. I could give a crap less about that. It simply makes it a lot easier to show support for a post.
I'll give you a "good post" for that! 😁

/ Coming soon list #35  
I'm gonna have to get used to this new format, but hey life is all about changes. I miss the center icon up at the top on the old format, would take me to threads with new posts which I responded to previously. The new "watched" icon seems to just list all the threads I responded to, new posts or not. Or is there something I gotta do there to make it like it was before?

/ Coming soon list #36  
The new posts are highlighted in yellow.

After opening in a new tab, click "Mark forums read" at the top of the page.

/ Coming soon list #37  
New format always take me to the first post of any discussion while I actually last was on perhaps the last or second to last page or even the last posting.

Also PM's link is kind of hidden, (I did find it)

/ Coming soon list #38  
A request to show or indicate in subsequent posts, the "thread starter" or OP as it was referred to previously.

/ Coming soon list #39  
New format always take me to the first post of any discussion while I actually last was on perhaps the last or second to last page or even the last posting.
That will work itself out over time as you catch up on threads. The previous place marker was lost in the transition.
A request to show or indicate in subsequent posts, the "thread starter" or OP as it was referred to previously.
I haven't noticed if a Thread Starter icon/flag exists.

/ Coming soon list
That will work itself out over time as you catch up on threads. The previous place marker was lost in the transition.

I haven't noticed if a Thread Starter icon/flag exists.
Not yet but we were planning on adding it.