Kubota Oil filter cross reference

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Scrounger
Oil filter for bx2230 and bx15 is kubota part #15853-32430
I tried to x-reference with a couple of manufactures with no luck)</font>

Tractorsmart.com has this filter for $7.10. I was able to cross reference the older Kubota filter for the BX2200 with Fram on Fram's cross-reference page, but couldn't do so for the newer Kubota filters. This was the first time I'd visited the Tractorsmart site. I know the old timers are very familiar with it. They appear to sell Kubota parts exclusively. Of the little I browsed around, some prices seemed reasonable, and others a bit high. You can enter your tractor model number and it will give you a page listing all the correct filters and other parts that need to be replaced on a regular basis.

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #12  
The standard Fram filter is more than adequate in my opinion if you change your oil and filter according to the maintenance schedule in the owners manual. I believe that the time has come to stop the Fram bashing. It is getting annoying and obnoxious to keep bashing Fram. ... Junk...

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference
Couldn't agree more Junkman and besides the negative comments on Fram just aren't true anylonger. Its a good filter period.

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #14  
Last I knew, we were all entitled to our own opinions. I never "bashed" Fram. I clearly stated that "in my opinion" their standard filter was not up to my expectations. I also clearly stated that they did make a filter of better quality that was. The same is true of many brands. Purolator makes two grades of filters and I have used their better grade with a finer filtering capacity before also.
I have used many filters in many vehicles over the years and happen to prefer K&N. I also like the convenience of the 1" 'nut' molded into the end of the filter- it makes changing the filter much easier in some tight applications.
Sorry I chimed in with the Fram cross reference chart!!!!

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Last I knew, we were all entitled to our own opinions. I never "bashed" Fram. I clearly stated that "in my opinion" their standard filter was not up to my expectations. I also clearly stated that they did make a filter of better quality that was. The same is true of many brands. Purolator makes two grades of filters and I have used their better grade with a finer filtering capacity before also.
I have used many filters in many vehicles over the years and happen to prefer K&N. I also like the convenience of the 1" 'nut' molded into the end of the filter- it makes changing the filter much easier in some tight applications.
Sorry I chimed in with the Fram cross reference chart!!!! )</font>

Don't worry about it . That's JM for you !

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #16  
SeymourBota ..... my apologies to you. I meant to respond to LBrown59, but clicked on the wrong post by mistake. He was the one refering to the Fram bashing website.

Here are LBrown59's words..........

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There is a webb site somewhere where somebody tested and studied oil filters .
I was rather shocked when Fram was listed as one of the worst ones on the market.)</font>

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #17  
I am kinda partial to the real Kubota filter (the Japan one) there is a US built one and Japan built. I don't know who builds the US one for Kubota. I have put two filters side by side (Kubota/Japan & brand X)and there is a difference in the construction.
I don't care what everyone uses ..filtered oil is filtered oil just as long it gets filtered.

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does anyone know of a cross reference site for Kubota oil and air filters. I'm trying to figure out who makes oil filters that can be used other than the OEM. They only ones I know of so far are at NAPA. A bit far from me however. )</font>

Here ya go> Wix Filter Lookup

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Does anyone know of a cross reference site for Kubota oil and air filters. I'm trying to figure out who makes oil filters that can be used other than the OEM. They only ones I know of so far are at NAPA. A bit far from me however. )</font>

Here ya go> Wix Filter Lookup )</font>

Sorry, this is probably better for you> Wix Filter Lookup

/ Kubota Oil filter cross reference #20  
Just a reminder, that you can EDIT your posts if you make an error. The link is in the upper right hand corner of your posting.