Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,611  
66°F and .30 inches rain and raining. At least the wx has been consistent all week. Only the volume varies. Sun would be nice.

My generator has gotten a decent workout, running daily. Even the periods when the rain stops the cloud cover is too thick and we are deficient of solar PV production, meaning we use more electricity than produced by the sun. Most days a single 2 hour run is sufficient. Mine is set to run automatically when the battery State of Charge drops to 30% and terminates at 45%. Technically I could run down much lower (20% without impacting warranty) and terminate much higher (100%) but this is my sweet spot where I hope to get to next sunny period

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #149,612  
Pond is all fixed and filled! The birds are already getting drinks. Nice to hear the waterfall trickling over the rocks. Soothing to say the least. Now if I can only find the big fan creating the wind and switch it off..... It would be nice to sit on the porch and just listen to nature.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,613  
IMG_4401.JPG

IMG_4400.JPG

River is flooded. Ran into town to get sour cream for wife to make beef stroganoff for supper.

Forgot about car needing oil change.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,616  
??? ROY ???...hope your getting caught up on your rest.
Had a stroke Thursday evening. Lost the right leg (which also had limited functionality as a result of the stroke in 1999)
Most came back, including the leg, within a couple days. Still have a bit of dizziness.
I'll be using a wheeled walker for a while, and prohibited from driving until a doctor say's I'm OK to drive. Couldn't find the laws concerning driving after a stroke, but knowing Vermont, I'm sure there is.
So, I'm back catching up on the TBN forums!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,620  
44F It has been raining since daybreak yesterday. Pretty soggy out. It is May the grass needs mowing.

Roy, Hope you continue to improve.(y)

About the reservation thing, last summer you had to pay online for a reservation to drive up Cadillac mountain in Acadia National Park. great view if the weather is nice. Nice revenue stream for the Park which I think is way underfunded.

Come on Spring

Chris