Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #141  
Talk to them privately and you hear the truth. They cannot go directly against an administration that will still be in charge for over 2 years. No intelligent CEO who runs a highly regulated business goes directly after the regulators.
Talk to them privately and you hear the truth. They cannot go directly against an administration that will still be in charge for over 2 years. No intelligent CEO who runs a highly regulated business goes directly after the regulators.

From the report:
  • “U.S. crude oil production in the forecast averages 11.9 million b/d in 2022, up 0.7 million b/d from 2021. We forecast that production will increase to more than 12.8 million b/d in 2023, surpassing the previous annual average record of 12.3 million b/d set in 2019. “

Seems like the US production is doing pretty well. Next year will be the highest ever production and this year will be close to the record. But worldwide there is still more supply needed due to the loss of Russian oil.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #142  

From the report:
  • “U.S. crude oil production in the forecast averages 11.9 million b/d in 2022, up 0.7 million b/d from 2021. We forecast that production will increase to more than 12.8 million b/d in 2023, surpassing the previous annual average record of 12.3 million b/d set in 2019. “

Seems like the US production is doing pretty well. Next year will be the highest ever production and this year will be close to the record. But worldwide there is still more supply needed due to the loss of Russian oil.
You do realize who you are quoting, right? My bad, though. I should not have engaged on this in this sub forum. None of this changes the fact that we don't now, nor will we ever have, enough power generated by sun and/or wind to power all vehicles as 100% EV. Unless, of course, there is a cataclysmic event that culls world populations. The Scout is proposed as EV only. No problem with EV as an option, EV only is not a sound approach.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #143  
You do realize who you are quoting, right? My bad, though. I should not have engaged on this in this sub forum. None of this changes the fact that we don't now, nor will we ever have, enough power generated by sun and/or wind to power all vehicles as 100% EV. Unless, of course, there is a cataclysmic event that culls world populations. The Scout is proposed as EV only. No problem with EV as an option, EV only is not a sound approach.
EV isn’t an option I would consider because I live in the rural west where we measure distances between towns in hours, not miles. But it would be a great option for an urban commuter. And yes I do know who I’m quoting: an agency that tracks and forecasts energy production statistics in the US.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #144  
None of this changes the fact that we don't now, nor will we ever have, enough power generated by sun and/or wind to power all vehicles as 100% EV. Unless, of course, there is a cataclysmic event that culls world populations.
Never is a very long time. Don’t underestimate what we humans are capable of achieving.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #145  
Never is a very long time. Don’t underestimate what we humans are capable of achieving.
Not about achievement. There are other better options that don't take up huge tracts of land. I could use an EV truck as I would only need it on my property or within about 100 miles. Given the choice, though, I would prefer a Hybrid or Fuel Cell Tundra or Tacoma.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #146  
Glad you appreciate it. I see if I say anything bad to you, you immediately snitch and get my comment removed. Quite childish on your part but from you I expect no less. Put your pacifier back in your cake hole and be happy.

FYI, I always pay cash for my vehicles and if I don't have the cash, I do without, until I do.
Just stating the facts without the BS.Sorry you are so insecure but HEY you already know that it shows in your comment.:unsure:

Last edited:
   / Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #147  
Just stating the facts without the BS.Sorry you are so insecure but HEY you already know that it shows in your comment.:unsure:
I see you fixed your spelling. I guess at 1:45AM you are not spell checking your comments.

You are the one that keeps commenting in my 'supposed insecurity. I'm not but somehow you think I am.

This forum is nothing more than an alternative form of entertainment for me. For you any entertainment is questionable.

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #148  
I see you fixed your spelling. I guess at 1:45AM you are not spell checking your comments.

You are the one that keeps commenting in my 'supposed insecurity. I'm not but somehow you think I am.

This forum is nothing more than an alternative form of entertainment for me. For you any entertainment is questionable.
Have to say you make my belly laugh big shooter..:ROFLMAO:..PUFF that chest out and keep the whoppers coming..:poop:

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #149  
Have to say you make my belly laugh big shooter..:ROFLMAO:..PUFF that chest out and keep the whoppers coming..:poop:
You are so predictable and so tedious as well. Back on ignore so I don't have to see your continual drivel. Have a good day and don't trip over your over active brain...

I will say you are real good at sidetracking a thread. I'm done with you

/ Scout by... Volkswagen ?!?!?!? Electric, no less. #150  
You are so predictable and so tedious as well. Back on ignore so I don't have to see your continual drivel. Have a good day and don't trip over your over active brain...

I will say you are real good at sidetracking a thread. I'm done with you
Those are some pretty big words for you:ROFLMAO: Bet you have a dictionary on hand. :unsure: How the crops coming along down your way big MEGA FARMER??

Status
Not open for further replies.