Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,231  
finger munchers got to eat too...

/ Good morning!!!! #155,232  
71F and clear @ 21:00, heading down to an overnight low of around 61F.

Gonna be a short post.

Was moving some rocks in the bucket with the Kubota behind the pole barn this afternoon, stopped to toss a couple more in and got a little too close (6’) to a Yellowjacket nest in the ground at the rat wall.

Got chased all the way around to the front and to the other end and they were still buzzing and stinging me. At that point we both ran towards the house.

Was nailed probably between 10 and 20 times. Woman got nailed once when one climbed up under her shirt while trying to swat them off me.

Left hand, left shoulder, left leg around the knee, right forearm and bunches around both ankles.

Nasty little buggers.

Still in a good bit of pain, going to go take a hot shower.

Will catch up later.

Sorry to hear of toppop’s passing, sincerest condolences to all his family and friends.

Hope everyone had a better day than me …

/ Good morning!!!! #155,233  
Good (Friday) arvo. Well, the weather-guessers got it wrong with their prediction/warning of a frost this morning... the Low was only 6C and it rained = 8.4mm in the gauge. It's clear and sunny with a current temp of 18.3C.

daugen: the vast majority of houses in Aus do not have a basement, but it they do it's called a basement or a cellar.

I'm off to Ross tomorrow, early, for a meeting which should get me back home by 1630.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,234  
Sorry about the bees rswyan hope you heal quickly

/ Good morning!!!! #155,235  
Good evening all. 72ºF for the start overcast, light breeze. Light wind day, Overcast and brief thunderstorms, and high temp was 82ºF, HI 88ºF. Bike ride started late, did manage to get full ride in before rain started, and worked on suppoet project for work, but no progress. Did get nap in the afternoon.
David Glad to hear Sophie's eyes better, praying prescription helps. Sorry about the hiding pegboard. Glad 2X4 ready for assembly.
Roy great to hear audit going well. Hope 3rd shift went well.
Drew glad you got to meet Randy. I am trying to stay healthy.
Buppies hoping that the comma was not suppossed to be decimal.
Dennis sorry about the contract on property you might be interested in.
Drew nice Ken can come over and help. Glad Youtube came to rescue :)
Drew I enjoy the stories. worked 3rd shift at small plastic injection molding plant that was part of Rawlings Sporting Goods. I preferred it to second shift.
Roy sorry registrar was not there.
RNG glad you go landplane unloaded and tested. Sorry about the bigger rocks coming out. Nice video.
Frits interesting story.
Ken some guy have luck with the tufftorque trannies. tractor looks good so might be worth more to the right person.
Drew nice deer pics
Frits sorry to hear deer so tame.
Paul good to hear breakfast and lunch went well. Prayer for wife to continue to heal. neat deer pics
Mark welcome to gm thread glad you posted.
Drew glad mowing went well. hope hot tube did too.
David hope privacy wall is going well, And H&F as well.
Scaredy and the fact wife not there may complicate fishing as well. I don't mind not landing fish, it is the no strikes issue that messes with me :(
David interesting work story, never got cut by co-worker.
Drew thought you were going to reference Jinman.
Thomas sorry about long day, boss ever going to do anything about it? Glad you happy with pickup work.
Frits apprenticeship 4 years for tool and die making. Got to work with German machinist and English tool makers.
Billy nice place to remember Randy.
Phil hope the recovery finishes well and you get cleared to resume normal life.
Drew did tide affect the area you are taking about? Used to take 16 ft fishing boat up lake arms to see how far I could go, creek channels really meandered.
Chris good luck with JD 425 project.
Dennis I am not remebering any huricanes in Gulf, kitty looks comfy, wonder why it is biting your fingers?
RS that must have been a big nest, I only got 2 or 3 stings with my encounter. Have you tried sliced onion on the stings
Randy(wag) hope trip to Ross goes well.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy / RIP /condolences to Family, Roy /palpitations, /fall injuries, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,237  
RS, ouch!!!
I would be in ER with that many stings.

Think I might take tomorrow off and look at a mountain top lot in WV. I hear banjos.
Just saw it has a new hospital close.
Maybe, will see what wife says.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,238  
scaredy, Don and other Texans can tell you about Mike Kim. (sp?) Got squished under a mower about ten years back
thank you - I thought it was a recent loss that I missed. I joined TBN about 10 yrs ago

sad, just the same

/ Good morning!!!! #155,239  
71F and clear @ 21:00, heading down to an overnight low of around 61F.

Gonna be a short post.

Was moving some rocks in the bucket with the Kubota behind the pole barn this afternoon, stopped to toss a couple more in and got a little too close (6’) to a Yellowjacket nest in the ground at the rat wall.

Got chased all the way around to the front and to the other end and they were still buzzing and stinging me. At that point we both ran towards the house.

Was nailed probably between 10 and 20 times. Woman got nailed once when one climbed up under her shirt while trying to swat them off me.

Left hand, left shoulder, left leg around the knee, right forearm and bunches around both ankles.

Nasty little buggers.

Still in a good bit of pain, going to go take a hot shower.

Will catch up later.

Sorry to hear of toppop’s passing, sincerest condolences to all his family and friends.

Hope everyone had a better day than me …

BENADRYL - keep a supply handy

/ Good morning!!!! #155,240  
ouch, that hurts reading about it RS, sure hope you are ok this morning. My Epi pen is quivering....

good morning all. Cool 52 out going up to low 80's in lovely weather.
am off to PT this morning, then Ken stops by and we build the hot tub. Think I have all the parts ready, shall see.
I made muffins for Ken's family since he can't eat them,
but I have a couple of primo tomatoes and a sweet pepper to send him home with.

Drew thought you were going to reference Jinman.
Maybe I should have....need help here, did we lose three people? TBN in general or GM?
This was before me and I didn't know these folks but hear about them.

We all have a time to go. Let's make the most of every day.

Roy, are you surviving the audit?
Buckeye, have fun tomorrow, hope you find something to make you want to stay

hope you hard workers get to go home a little early today

Attachments

• P1000103 (1).JPG
    P1000103 (1).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited: