Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,252  
Morning all, today only up to 83 and sunny.
taking off in a bit, tomorrow concert in Philly, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I did a lot of scuba diving, but never professionally.

Still one of my favorites from Belize:
41830017.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #155,253  
Morning all, today only up to 83 and sunny.
taking off in a bit, tomorrow concert in Philly, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I did a lot of scuba diving, but never professionally.

Still one of my favorites from Belize:
View attachment 760709
I am so jealous! Would love to come across one of those while diving. My daughter and I have dived in quite a few places, but never saw shark. Apparently, there is a dive operation or two just north of Cancun that takes people out to see them, but sightings are not reliable, so you could easily waste your money.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,254  
Thomas wrote about his boss cutting hours to keep from burning out the help. I have wondered about the whole help situation. I noticed that several of the restaurants in the Deer Isle area work a 4 day week. My wife used to waitress down at the Jersey Shore when she was in High school. They made their year in the summer. They worked 7 days long hours. You see help wanted sighs all around. I have talked to several contractors with long waiting lists who would build more houses if they could get more help. So where are all the workers?

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #155,255  
Good Morning, Hope everyone enjoys the day and the rest of the long weekend..
Flounder season is open for this month only here in NC, with only 1 per day.. Will be trying out my luck..
I do look forward to pic's of the hot tub from Daugen when it is finished...

/ Good morning!!!! #155,256  
Good Morning, 75 f nice sunshine today. Repairing some tree shelters with broken stakes. The bears damage them often looking for honey inside. Also setting and baiting the groundhog trap trying to catch this huge one that is undermining the barn.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,257  
69°F and .18 inches rain.

Guys suffered a strategic defeat at H&F yesterday. Off to a good start and then the cards gods turned on us, denying us much needed cards.

Slow progress with my wall build due to numerous rain delays. Delays being two phased, actual rain then a period to dry out some. Prefer not to assemble wet wood. Did get the one assembled frame relocated to dry area for overbite and 2nd section is just awaiting the nail gun.

Friends brought over a generous load of cardboard for the garden.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #155,258  
62°F and cloudy this morning, only going up to 81° today.

Interview went well yesterday. It was a committee, and the room was arranged like a parole board meeting. It was a good conversation. Should hear back from them sometime next week. Thanks to all who offered well-wishes.

Sad to read the news of Randy leaving us. Never met him, but like most here, considered him something of a friend. We're kind of like a bunch of old guys sitting around having coffee every morning at the local spot. I've grown rather fond of you guys.

Welcome to the GM thread, Mark.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,259  
Popgadget said, "Curious thing about BBQ, it’s regional, and every pitmaster puts their own spin on how they prep and smoke the meat."

You sure got that right. I've always loved BBQ, whether I made it, or whether I bought it in North Central Texas, but I once ate BBQ at a very popular restaurant in Williamsburg, Virginia and it was so sweet it was almost inedible. And the second worst I ever had was in Mobile, Alabama.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,260  
Im not sure what the GM thread is, that people are referring to ? I thought this was all TBN :)