Good movies,,, well there are a few.......

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,241  
Not a movie but Anyone watch the series Bosch? It seems like a modern version of 70s TV police show.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,242  
Not a movie but Anyone watch the series Bosch? It seems like a modern version of 70s TV police show.

Yes. It is excellent.

Based on the Harry Bosch novels which are fantastic. Michael Connelly is the best writer.

They continued the series with Bosch:Legacy. 2 seasons already.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,243  
Have seen the ads for it, but I think it's on one of the paid stream sites.
A while back Freevee had the first 3 episodes of Reacher, based on one of the Jack Reacher novels. Pretty good but I'm not going to pay for Prime to see the rest of it having read the book already.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,244  
Scamazon prime, wifes account.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,245  
We old people struggle to realize that kids come with with their own programming that we need to understand it before we start programming them the way we were programmed.:)

I will NEVER understand the "programming" that tells a pretty girl that putting a hog ring in her nose makes her more attractive...or a young guy who tries to cover every bit of skin with ugly tattoos.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,246  
The action comedy Obliterated on Netflix was NOT BAD. Off course they threw in the gay/lesbian elements here and there and some nudity, but was action packed. Also the Submarine movie Hunter Killer, not bad.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,247  
Was it the evidence that men are jerks? I paid so I stayed to the end.
I have left a showing of a couple movies that I did't like. I never left the cineplex, just went to another theater which was showing something I thouht I would like better. I paid to see a movie so I might as well watch one I liked.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,249  
I have left a showing of a couple movies that I did't like. I never left the cineplex, just went to another theater which was showing something I thouht I would like better. I paid to see a movie so I might as well watch one I liked.
Been there and done that. :)

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,250  
We walked out on Excalibur years ago, too dark and dreary! Don’t remember if it was a multi theater or not, just so long ago for my shrinking brain!😂😂