Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #12  
Wait- how did they know that the wrong trash came from you, yet fail to see which bin was dumped??
GPS on the truck plus the camera.

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #13  
GPS on the truck plus the camera.
That doesn't make sense. If they can see the trash they should be able to see the bin... otherwise he wouldn't have been able to contest the fine.

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #14  
Probably just another way of charging everyone for another garbage can that you put leftovers into. They make more money doing the exact same thing.

Back in the 90's I was with the Teamsters in Oakland California and I knew a few guys that where garbage collectors. At that time, everyone had a big garbage can, and then three smaller, squarish tubs that where different colors for paper, glass and aluminum.

Since nobody separated the type of paper, glass or aluminum that they put into their tubs, I asked them how they do that after they pick them up. They just laughed and said that everything gets mixed together, and all of it goes to the landfill.

Government creates a problem, charges more to pretend to fix the problem, and doesn't actually do anything at all.
Same here. The waste hauler wants everything separated but it all goes to the landfill anyway. Pure BS. I always try to put some good apples on top so the truck driver gets his lunch...lol

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #15  
IMG_20240103_144053.jpg
Like this?

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #16  
We are not doing to make it.
I think you meant 'going'... No, we will but our kids won't. Young kids today will live in a much different world that is. if it don't get nuked. Candidly, I don't to be here anyway.

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #17  
I think you meant 'going'... No, we will but our kids won't. Young kids today will live in a much different world that is. if it don't get nuked. Candidly, I don't to be here anyway.

Thanks for catching that...made the correction.

I feel the same as you do. I doubt I live long enough to see the **** storm that is coming. My kids have gone "woke" so I do not feel sorry for them. Make stupid choices...get stupid results.

The oldest one is 40 and just starting to understand but his wife is a true Looney Liberal.

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #19  
Thanks for catching that...made the correction.

I feel the same as you do. I doubt I live long enough to see the **** storm that is coming. My kids have gone "woke" so I do not feel sorry for them. Make stupid choices...get stupid results.

The oldest one is 40 and just starting to understand but his wife is a true Looney Liberal.
One of these days I'll get up to visit you, if I don't pass first... Got 3 on the property this time btw. a big doe and 2 bucks and I didn't shoot any of them either. All I saw was a yearling rag horn and I passed. He needed to go and get it wet a few times...lol

All 3 of us will be up there this spring, opening up some shooting lanes and seeding new food plots.

/ Everyone needs chickens, pigs and dogs #20  
My wife is a 'D' as well but she also understands how things are so she votes 'R'. Me, I vote for who I think is the best choice, D or R not with standing.

I don't like the here in Michigan have to choose a party primary. Never have actually.

OOPs. I'm posting this in a wrong thread so if a mod wants to, they can move it.