Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,512  
good morning all
wow what a big bright moon out
forecast is 57 and sunny today, a nice change and it will really get the spring flowers woken up.
27 outside, 67 in greenhouse, all is well there

Phil, glad you and wife are feeling better.

Ron, what are you going to use to get that gravel out of the lawn without ripping up the lawn?
rear blade or rake?

Buppies, hope your week goes well and procedure not too invasive.
they just keep chopping off little bits of us...

/ Good morning!!!! #186,513  
don't know if any of you were affected by AT&T's outage yesterday
not external, an internal screw up
looks like the "upgrade" sure didn't roll out well.
I ran a database company for a while and Monday mornings were always tense when you
found out if the weekend's update worked

"execution of an incorrect process used as we were expanding our network,”

that sounds about right...
some IT tech is not going to get free donuts this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #186,514  
35 looking way up to 66.

Ken, glad you got the bed finished...looks good I never had any problems with Ikea stuff. If he is showing it to his GF, better keep an eye on them. 😁

Buppies, prayers for your operation today.

BEF, glad your dad is okay. Haven't had a Girl Scout cookie in forever.

Finished up my part on moving my MIL yesterday. Took all afternoon, after trying out a new Mexican restaurant over there. Good. Made it to the dump with my load before the 7pm closing time. Truck is empty and happy. My wife still has some small things to look through but I'm free to catch up on roasting, hiking and firewood. Probably let the stove go out today.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,516  
39 outside this AM, heading to mid 60's. Rain moving in later tomorrow and this week. Darn.

Yesterday was a catchup day for all the things on my to-do list. Dump runs. Plural. Milk House trim work, inside and out. Milk House water proofing, yippie, Rearrange some construction supplies, yippie. General cleaning....yup! And....ventured into the woods for more firewood. Even managed to split and stack about 50 pieces for the wood stove, which by the way, got used last night.

Today will be real job day, and coordinate with the tile guy, whom the SO insists on using. Me, I have reservations about this guy, he does awesome work, but the communications between the three of us seemed to not link up. I'll step back now and let her finish off her project. LOL.

Hope all have a great start to the work week, be safe. March is almost upon us. Can you believe it? A quarter of the way through the year almost....

/ Good morning!!!! #186,518  
Good morning! 55˚F southerly breeze heading to 90˚with cloudy skies.

This weekend was a tax preparation weekend just getting all the stuff ready for the estate and Mom's last return to take to the accountant.

Heater is off and AC was running last night to cool the house down after a warm Sunday. We had been opening the windows at night but last night it was warmer outside than inside (75˚) It should be cooling off enough by mid week to turn the heater back on.

The drip irrigation at the garden was looking good, not too much water for the potatoes. I had to fix a leak, just a drippy filter which stoped after I put a wrench to it.