Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,581  
Ron, did you intend to make your signature block this big?

Screenshot 2024-02-27 084330.png

/ Good morning!!!! #186,582  
Good morning all!

Starting Thursday, the forecast is for 81 inches of snow over Donner Summit. More than 6 feet of snow with most of it on Thu, Fri, and Sat.

That much snow will fully erase our "mild winter" into a normal winter.

Unfortunately I'm going to get stuck on the CA side. Probably sneak back over Donner Summit on Sunday when only 4" of snow is forecast.

Everyone have a great day!!

Attachments

• SnowForecast.jpg
    SnowForecast.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 32
   / Good morning!!!! #186,584  
job. Now at close to 82 I am glad I was able to retire at 62.
I retired at 62.

Learned to back trailers with a tractor, no problem doing it with a truck, but short ones are harder to back because of short wheelbase,

Cool downstairs this morning, wife said because I turned off the stove. I had to remind her she turned it off yesterday. Anyways it just lit, room temp already up to 69.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,587  
good morning,
50 going to 59 nice but rain tonight

retired at 70 now going on 12 years retired
My last assignment was managing warranty phase for a series of large projects. Something that I enjoyed doing and the interaction with clients and suppliers was fun and interesting. And it did not involve driving to Ohio all the time plus travel to Japan was more fun

Did 10000 steps yesterday but usually range between 5000 and 10000.

Buppies wish for a speedy recovery

Cody is still doing well. No news on what caused the seizure

Going to town to pick up a few things

IMG_3285.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #186,588  
Good morning, the low is39 and going to a high of 46°F. Wind S 15 mph. T-storms that were in the forecast are here.

Bye, bye snow.

I slept in. Up at 08:45 hrs.

I don't count steps either.

I have been semi-retired for 12 years (only work 4-5 months/year).

I think I like winter better than summer. Okay, call me nuts but there are less bugs in winter and NO snakes.

One of my jobs this summer will be to take the plug off the dug well and fish the snakes out of it. I don't like snakes but somebody has to do it. These are only garter snakes and copper belly water snakes. The copper bellies are more aggressive, bordering on down right nasty when you fish them out.
In my neck of the woods there are no rattlers, so they say.
I have never seen a rattle snake in the Province of Ontario. I have seen them in Alberta when I worked there.

I have the Dewalt cordless grease gun and a Husquvarna (sp) chainsaw.

As for what I am going to do today?
N o t h i n g. It is raining out.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,589  
We have found the Costco lasagna to be excellent. It's the only food we buy there.
most of their kirkland branded food is pretty good. Like the lasagna also. We also like the chicken alfredo, but they didn't have any the other day. Also like their shrimp platters. We also tried their chicken noodle soup and it was also good. I also bought some panera chicken tortilla soup, haven't tried it yet. Now I'm hungry....

/ Good morning!!!! #186,590  
Just a rant: On the FB picture site I run, I ask people to use the SHARE button when sharing to other sites. I have this one person, who runs multiple sites on FB, who keeps "stealing" pics and reposting on her sites, without crediting my site. Now I help this lady out a lot, as she gets things wrong a lot, and I provide a lot of help to her. Now granted, some of the pics I post are historical, over 100 years old that I have found searching the internet, but I generate posts and match historical info with the picture, whereas I just found a picture with no context. So I'm pretty pissed this morning to see she stole another pic and posted it on her site, after I spent a bunch of time yesterday recording data about the picture. Then another site shares her post, with the picture. And her data she added is wrong. I just posted a comment on her site saying I posted this picture yesterday on my site, and left it at that. Very frustrating to put all the work in, and have someone else take it. I know the answer is to stop helping her, but I can't stand to see her posting wrong info about historical things. rant off: