Safely transporting a pet

/ Safely transporting a pet #21  
I had to turn off the window controls in the back too, because my Shepherd figured it out.

/ Safely transporting a pet #22  
I have done the harness and seat belt thing, until the clip got caught on my dog paw.. my wife has a dog barrier for her SUV (see picture below) she purchased that after my dog eat a seat belt when she left her unattended in the car lol ... I put them in the back seat and tell them to stay and they do, yes it can be a problem in a case of a accident but I do my best for that to not happen. Then there is the mats or cloth barrier but other then keeping the back seat clean they don't restrict access much.

View attachment 864414
We all try our best to avoid accidents. Then you come around a blind corner and there is a truck in your lane heading the wrong way and it hits you head on. It can happen. It happened to me 700 feet from my driveway.
Eric

/ Safely transporting a pet #23  
We all try our best to avoid accidents. Then you come around a blind corner and there is a truck in your lane heading the wrong way and it hits you head on. It can happen. It happened to me 700 feet from my driveway.
Eric

In which case, love them as I may, the dogs are my last priority. At the end of the day, they're animals.

/ Safely transporting a pet #24  
Years ago while bike touring in New Mexico, we stayed over night at a rancher's guest house. Our English Cockers were running along side us. The next morning, the rancher took us across 10 miles of tire eating thorn invested road to pavement. Bikes in the back of his truck, us in the cab. Dogs in the back also, but only space was on top of his across bed tool boxes. Said his dogs rode there all the time. Wife worried the whole way. Dogs made it ok, but we were afraid of them sliding off. Jon

/ Safely transporting a pet #25  
Amazon seems to do a nice job transporting cats:

Utah cat accidentally shipped in an Amazon return box, found 650 miles from home by warehouse worker

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.

/ Safely transporting a pet #26  
Amazon seems to do a nice job transporting cats:

Utah cat accidentally shipped in an Amazon return box, found 650 miles from home by warehouse worker

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.

Since that cat was sent Amazon does it still have 9 lives? Or is 7 a more realistic number?

/ Safely transporting a pet #27  
I take my dog almost everyday except for the days it’s too hot. He just lays on the back seat.
IMG_4768.JPG