Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,931  
good morning, rain stopped61 going to 76 today

amazon delivered a package that had been opened and content changed to a few ceramic tiles

Another year and made it to 82 today

/ Good morning!!!! #189,934  
Another year and made it to 82 today
Yeah, you made it with time to spare, Happy Birthday!!!!

Good morning! 72˚F, partly cloudy, no chance of rain wind starting from the West, then North , then East, then South, temps heading to the mid 80s.

Going through the steps of buying a new home, hopefully will have good news in a week, In the mean time will concentrate on making this house pristine. Following in RNG's footsteps in moving, but NOT to California. We just got an invitation to attend a family reunion in California. My great grandparents family split up and some went to California. The great grandkids are our age and we have met them when they returned to Texas to see where their relatives started out in Texas in the late 1800s but that's another cousin story for another day.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,935  
66 outside this AM, heading to upper 70's. Humid and damp with rain expected. Again, seems to be the pattern for a few. Wishing for the sun so I can get some pics of all the blooming flowers. So pretty and colorful.

Not much on the agenda today. Need to recover some more barn wood for the Milk House wall. Man, that project took a back seat. Way, way back.

rip, I hope the issues find suitable ends. Hope daughter in Montana is fairing well. How has her back/spine/neck healed up? Is she better I hope? Are there plans of going to visit her?
Kyle, hanging in there in Montana. One year post op, I'd say she is doing well. ASAIK, no opioid's for pain management so that is a huge step forward. No plans to visit, I think her sisters will go though.

Hope all have a great day. be safe. Those in need, positive outcomes your way.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,936  
66 and cloudy/foggy, going to 73. 1+inch of rain yesterday, maybe more today.

Ken, I bet that Wisteria smells good. Nice patch job.

RS, Happy Birthday to your wife!

M70, Happy Birthday to you!

Buppies, we pick up Thursday pm...pix coming Friday.

Prayers, LS. The Costco we went to Saturday was $3.07, about 40 cents less than near here.

BEF, I used those screws through carpet, and had about 90% success...pretty easy.

Had a nice visit with my mom yesterday. Unbelievably light traffic down the interstate and back, and through the bridge-tunnel...never a slowdown. Thought maybe we had missed the news of another pandemic shutdown.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,938  
Good Morning,
Anna Maria Island, 72 to start going to 82 ! We are wrapping it up ! Uber picks us up at 10 am.

Ted, glad to hear you on again !

Drew, praying for continued improvement!

M7040, Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎊🎂

Ken, nice job on the patch !

A couple of parting vacation shots !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_9282.jpeg
    IMG_9282.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8784.jpeg
    IMG_8784.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #189,939  
Good morning, the low is 48 and going to a high of 66°F. Wind ENE 11 mph. Sunny!

Today will be a good day to cut the grass. , after I sharpen the blades. Then after that I will change the oil and filter If I have one. The genny can wait until tomorrow.

Back when there was some family drama, I cut them all loose. As far as I am concerned other than my step son I have no family. No wife since 1976, no brothers or sisters (never had any anyway), no parents nor grandparents (all dead), no inlaws/outlaws. Peaceful life.

I got the official (more or less) word that we will be starting up the second week of June. I will show up near the yard about June 6 or 7th, stay down on the 8th and load on the 9th late at night and arrive in Timmins, On for noon on the Monday the 10th.
It is about a 9 hour tour to get there. The plan is to get there at about 10 A.M. and be out of there by 6 P.M. that will give me my mandatory 8 consecutive hours off duty (in the bunk). I get paid to unload whether or not I am present. The way I explain it to the new guys that haul with me is they can go to bed, go fishing, go to the cat house or do whatever they want as long as when the unload is done they are ready to go. Now with log books it is even easier...Get there and take 8 off, if you are empty then go and if you are not then set until they are done unloading you, then go.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,940  
Wife did say, if you had that screw kit for years, why you just now using them? LOL
I happened to find them.
Don is moving, wow. Same development?
Was supposed to rain this morning but hasn’t. Yard really tall, but not dry to mow.