ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy.

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #1  

randy741985

Tractor
John Deere
ZEROTURN Mower Gravely VS. Badboy

I have been Pricing and Comparing the Gravely 160iM XDZ with 25 HP Kawasaki. To the BadBoy Pup 60inch with 30hp Kohler. Both are priced close to each other. Does anyone have either and what is your opinion?

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #2  
Neighbor behind had a Gravely 0turn, that went up in the barnfire. He replaced it with another one, so he must have liked it. I got the burnt parts, and hope to use the deck in a Swisher pull behind copykat.
David from jax

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #3  
I have an old xmark, put in the shop to be repaired and they gave me a badboy for a loaner. . . lots of power but not half the machine. i thought it was unrefined. didn't have as nice of a ride, i also didn't think it was put together as well. Never tried the gravely but i have a friend who loves his. good luck

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #4  
I had a Gravely zero turn before I bought my tractor. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. It was a great machine and didn't give me any trouble

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #5  
My church has a Gravely that has 1400 hrs. on it and has averaged costing $800 to maintain every year the four years we've had it. Worth $1300 trade on another new Gravely. Hasn't impressed the financial committee.

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #6  
ugh.. bad vs worse? Look at a Ferris, Exmark, or Scag before doing anything. They pretty much rule the roost with gas ZTR's.

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #7  
Curious how the ZG 327 compares to the big boys??

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #8  
I have a 60" Swisher with a 26 hp Briggs and I love it. It is not as fast as a true professional mower, but my yard is so lumpy I couldn't stay in the seat if it was any faster. It has cut my mowing time in half over my 50" garden tractor. I bought mine as a returned unit with 18 hours on it. I am in mower heaven. I have seen this unit clearanced priced for $3500. I think it is a very good value.

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy.
I am Leaning Toward the Gravely, Scag is Professional with the Price to go with it.

/ ZEROTURN MOWERS Gravely VS. Badboy. #10  
Curious how the ZG 327 compares to the big boys??

Good mower, but expensive for the class that its in. Kubota is selling hydraulic lift and hydraulic PTO's in a space where that level of durability is not expected. Kubota does diesels best, the gas machines are good products but will never see the sales volumes that the other brands see unless they somehow manage to shave a good $1000 off the price.