What to ask for my Gravely 20G

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #1  

bxkubota

Silver Member
Tractor
BX25
My father in law recently picked up a new Kubota and has a 15 year oldish Gravely 20G with 1000 hrs on the Kohler and a 50" deck, snow blade, wheel weights, and chains. The tractor is in excellent shape and the deck has a small quarter sized hole. Any help on a price for a local sale would be appreciated.

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #2  
Hi are you still trying to sell your Gravely?

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #3  
You could always check on ebait for closed listings to see what the sales prices are there. Much depends on condition and appearance. If it's really good, be careful not to underprice it Think about how much they want for a new machine at the box store that probably won't last like the Gravely.

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #4  
bxkubota, i've got a compact tractor guide that gives a price for good condition 1987 model of $2275.00 on up to the 1999yr. of $5098.00 russ

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G
Thanks 6thgpSF for the pricing input. The local JD dealer looked at some pictures of it and offered $2500 give or take. I imagine I could go a little higher. It is a 1995 model that looks almost new. I am going to do the Ebay and CL thing when spring gets a little closer.

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #6  
You sell it and then later you wish you had it back. :(

/ What to ask for my Gravely 20G #7  
Local Kubota dealer here suggested my father would only get around $2500 for his 20G also, and his is a late 90's model with 1/4 of the hours yours has.

I've seen smaller ones (12G, 14G, 16G) go for higher prices than that on eBay more times than I can remember.

EDIT: I have my father's listed for sale in the classifieds section on this site.

Last edited:
   / What to ask for my Gravely 20G #8  
You sell it and then later you wish you had it back. :(
Yep. Won't know what you had till it's gone. A new Ariens unit will go for the same amount but only be a third or quarter the tractor the 20-G is. All gear drive vs Hydro. Gravely gear drive wins for durability over the new stuff.