Need help with a Gravely ProMaster 60 zero turn

/ Need help with a Gravely ProMaster 60 zero turn #1  

gameboy68

I purchased this zero turn lawnmower about 2 months ago, since then we have had a couple problems. My main concern right now is that the lawnmower does not shift gears like it should. I do not really understand how it works but it has 4 gears to shift into. You shift it by moving a lever either left, then up or down which would shift it into either 1st or 3rd gear, and then shifting right, then up or down goes from 2nd gear or 4th gear. The problem is that the lawnmower is being unresponsive to any gear i put it into and i dont know why. The only thing i can do to get it to move is to shift it into 1st gear after waiting a couple minutes and it will have a little bit of power. The gears sometimes do work but it is only when it wants to and can never say how long they work for, before they just give out and have no push. Yes i do move my forward and reverse lever and make sure i am going forward, and the brake is not on while i try to move either. If anybody has any ideas of what is wrong i would greatly appreciate some insight to this.

/ Need help with a Gravely ProMaster 60 zero turn
Alright don't know if this will help anybody but I have figured out the problem. I don't know any technical terms so bear with me. The lever that moves it forward, neutral, and reverse is connected to a bar down between your legs that moves either left or right when it is put into forward or reverse. There are bolts on each side of this bar that can be tightened or loosened up. I had to tighten both sides up one side more than the other. One side will gives you more power in reverse while the other side gives more for forward. Just be sure not to over tighten them, hope this helps someone out.

/ Need help with a Gravely ProMaster 60 zero turn #3  
Your unit should also have another lever on it that looks like an L. That lever changes the Range on the tranny. If that lever isn't in High or Low, then you are basically dead in all but the lowest gear. But will move fine in reverse.