Mower parts

/ Mower parts
I don't know who they are???
I found them through a search, ordered close to $100.00 worth of parts and got them the next day. I am in Alabama and they are in Waco Texas. For 32 pounds of parts and $9.95 to ship is good in my opinion! The owner told me they had 7 wearhouses in the U.S.

/ Mower parts #4  
That sounds like a good deal:thumbsup:
BTW I come close to you the other day
I went to Memphis by the way of 72

/ Mower parts
That sounds like a good deal:thumbsup:
BTW I come close to you the other day
I went to Memphis by the way of 72
I am not recommending this company based on my only purchase. I was just impressed by their customer relations and their shipping cost:)
The person I talked to was very helpful and spent a great deal of time to make sure the parts were right. He informed me that they were actually a "Landscape Product" company and also one of the largest Gravely dealers in the country. Also, as I mentioned, they have seven warehouses.
During my search for parts, I noticed several different web sites with different names with the same contact information so maybe this is the reason not many people have dealt with this particular company.
I plan to use them again but don't necessarly expect that fast shipping again. I will ask him to further explain his connection with these other sites.