Model L and Model C Repower Parts

/ Model L and Model C Repower Parts #41  
Just finishing up my 3rd repower. All I lack is some finally adjustment on the Kohler brace at the rear got to heat it & bend it some more, The Lifan Engine seems to be real strong, My Neighbors 1972 Ci-15 is working out perfect, I'll start on my next repower shortly, it will be a 5240 repowered with a 13 horsepower Honda.

/ Model L and Model C Repower Parts #42  
I have my C8-15 finished & have plowed my garden with it, it was the easiest tractor that I have ever operated as far as plowing, it had power to spare atall times & used i" of gas in a 2 gallon tank, I'm usually use almost 3/4 tank with the 5460 or the 5665 & 1/2 with a 5260, this thing is fun to operated

/ Model L and Model C Repower Parts #43  
Just finished repowering a 5240 with a 9 horse power Robins engine, with Bruce Guthries kit it was about a 2 hour poroject from start to finish, it is like a new tractor now, but just sips the gas with a modern engine on it.

/ Model L and Model C Repower Parts #44  
Just finished repowering a 5240 with a 9 horse power Robins engine, with Bruce Guthries kit it was about a 2 hour poroject from start to finish, it is like a new tractor now, but just sips the gas with a modern engine on it.

If you can, whenever you do a re-power, please post pictures. We'd love to see your work!!!

/ Model L and Model C Repower Parts
   / Model L and Model C Repower Parts #46  
If I can find the pictures of the last 5240 that I did I'll post them.