Thinking of a ZT 60 HD

/ Thinking of a ZT 60 HD #11  
I haven't tried installing a "smaller used on all the other Kawi's" Kawi filter on it. Not much point when I know right from Kawi they are different sized with different part numbers. I would try to get a Briggs or Kohler filter from another dealer. Same numbers I posted above.

Wix Number is a 57035 or Napa number 7035, but they are priced over $11 unless you get a good deal

/ Thinking of a ZT 60 HD #12  
I haven't tried installing a "smaller used on all the other Kawi's" Kawi filter on it. Not much point when I know right from Kawi they are different sized with different part numbers. I would try to get a Briggs or Kohler filter from another dealer. Same numbers I posted above.

Wix Number is a 57035 or Napa number 7035, but they are priced over $11 unless you get a good deal

Since the dealer stuck me for over $9 for a $4.50 Oregon filter that even Oregon doesn't say is a replacement for the original, $11 or even more for a correct filter doesn't sound bad to me. At my rate of use, I'll only need to change the filter once a year after this first year. The gas is going to be a much bigger expense. I don't plan to try to get my money back for the Oregon filter since I may still need good relations with the dealer in case of problems, but I am tempted to ask Gravely and Kawasaki how they feel about the dealer using those filters. I suppose it saves them some small amount of money and is convenient to have to stock only the one filter, and they must at least fit and filter to some extent, but it sure seems penny wise and pound foolish to me.

Thanks for the info and numbers.

Chuck