Gravely vs Ariens attachments

/ Gravely vs Ariens attachments #1  

STINGYPAPERWAFFLES

Tractor
'74 Gravely 816S
I am not very familiar with Gravely, and not at all with Ariens, but does anyone know if the attachments are compatible? I am looking for a snow plow for an 816S. I found one for $50 bucks for an 800 series (sounds like a steal to me), but it's an hour and a half drive from me. I found another that says it's for an Ariens 20 minutes away. I have no other info than that. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

/ Gravely vs Ariens attachments
Hmm, my internet searches appear to be pointing at a big fat NO! So, I guess Gravely became a subsidiary of Ariens in '82. So, never mind. Thanks anyway!

/ Gravely vs Ariens attachments #3  
Did you ever get the snow plow? I have one for sale in Frankfort KY. Steve

Yeah, I did buy it. I still need to find or make some axle mount brackets for it though. You wouldn't have some of those, would you? I have found some really nice ones for sale online, but I will try and make some before I spend $75 or more on brackets. I can't have a couple of brackets be the best looking or most expensive item on this thing! I have about that much invested in the whole thing right now, including the new plow! :D

How much did you want for yours? I just went through there on 64 yesterday!

/ Gravely vs Ariens attachments #6  
Snow plows sell for $125 and brackets for rear go for $50. $175 will get it. Find some cheaper in yard sale or estate auctions.