Gravely pro turn 252 XDZ

/ Gravely pro turn 252 XDZ #1  

XCAT

Bronze Member
Tractor
new Kioti EX5310 old Daedong EX50
hi all,
i am looking at getting a gravely pro turn 252 XDZ, ( zero turn ) i notice that there is no mention of this model on this site, can anyone tell me if that model is used in the states ? , i tesed one today for 1 hour and am happy with the cut finish, only slipped sidways off embankment once, very very steep - i am amazed that it didnt roll over !. i am suprised how easy the unit slid side ways - it has bar tread tires similer to tractor tyre but low on tread depth.
i hope someone can tell me if this model is working well over there and if it has any known faults.
regards
aaron

/ Gravely pro turn 252 XDZ #2  
We have the unit in the states. Pro Turn 252. Most all of the zero turns here have the turf tires, which when aired down properly will hold quite a sidehill. The units will slid before tipping due to their heavy weight and low center of gravity.

The models over here are great! I work for a dealer, infact after working on a variety of zeroturns decided to purchase a Gravely HD60 myself. They are easy to work on, have a strong build, tough deck, excellent drive/engine combos.

/ Gravely pro turn 252 XDZ #3  
do not head down that bank and try to turn!!!!!!!!!