Should i buy?

/ Should i buy? #21  
Hi! I think you have a good tractor. Now first. Remove sparkplug and You must take compression .If very low add one teaspoon of engine oil. Start again if compression get more high. Valve are good. If no more valve job. Engine need compression for running. (60-70 lbs min.) IF no compression or very low you work for nothing. Compression first.
You can check for spark before dismantle or buy a new magneto. Switch on Turn engine with sparkplug wire end near ground about 1/4 in. spark must jump. If no spark . Dismantle slowly and look parts before. If you turn magneto breaker point open and close. You need a point file for clean and remove all grey carbon on point. They must be bright. Then you can adjust open to .015. Turn magneto by hand and check if point open (.015) and close. Recheck for spark if no spark or weak may be the coil is defective. Good luck! Oldmech

/ Should i buy?
Ok thanks took of Magnito did all that and I am having the time of my life trying to screw it back in it had these rings and I can't figure it out

/ Should i buy?
Dagnit! I striped it now I got at buy a hili coil

/ Should i buy?
Ok so I got that fixed and now I look and the gas tank to find dirt and acorns what now?

/ Should i buy?
what do you guys think this would be worth in good running shape?

/ Should i buy? #27  
i am looking for a coil for a 6 h/p kohler, it is the coil behind the flywheel

/ Should i buy? #28  
Got any pictures of the tractor and maybe the part you need?

It might be a K181 engine.