new member looking for sickle bar info

/ new member looking for sickle bar info #1  

wagdriver

Tractor
Ford 640, Gravely L
Hi All
New to the site and looking for sickle bar info. I am in the process of rebuilding a 30" and I was able to successfully disassemble. My big problem is how to reassemble it. I can see how to put the bottum end together, my problem in assembling the u-joint and the upper casting. Does any have info on the order of assembly? Thanks in advance for any assistence that can help!
wagdriver

/ new member looking for sickle bar info #2  
Hi All
New to the site and looking for sickle bar info. I am in the process of rebuilding a 30" and I was able to successfully disassemble. My big problem is how to reassemble it. I can see how to put the bottum end together, my problem in assembling the u-joint and the upper casting. Does any have info on the order of assembly? Thanks in advance for any assistence that can help!
wagdriver

The best site is the Gravely Users Group on Yahoo. Post your question there and you will get help advice.

/ new member looking for sickle bar info #3  
Welcome to the forum. You should have taken photos as it came apart. Did you take a look at pictures of them online to see how they are assembled or look for a repair manual. Most likely find one on Ebay.