Novice could use some help -- Gravely rotary plow

/ Novice could use some help -- Gravely rotary plow #1  

Clyby

Tractor
Mitsubishi D1500 Ke85 engine
Hello,
My Gravely Professional 5665 has a Quick Hitch Round Top attachment on the front. It has a normal PTU type fitting out front along with a guide pin an retaining pin.

The attachment works great with my 40" mower. However I am now trying to attach my rotary plow.

The problem I am running in to is the rotary plow has a recessed gear. The gear is about a half inch recessed in the housing. It looks about identical to the rear portion of a quick hitch with a set bolt but rather than protruding from the body by an inch or two, it is recessed.

So, there is no connectivity with my Quick Hitch Round top PTO. If I take the Quick Hitch Round Top off, there is at least an inch or two space between the Drive Shaft and the Rotary Plow fitting.

Can anyone shed some light on what I am missing or need to do about this. I would surely appreciate any help!!

Thanks!

Clay

/ Novice could use some help -- Gravely rotary plow #2  
A few pics of what you have on both the tractor and plow would be helpful to help.

/ Novice could use some help -- Gravely rotary plow
A few pics of what you have on both the tractor and plow would be helpful to help.
I will try to get some uploaded asap. Thanks!!

I hope the pics download and will help.... gravely.jpg
I hope this is going to show the Quick disconnect. It is pretty much a standard PTU outlet.rotaryplow.jpg. This picture is the picture of my rotary plow receiver. There is no compatibility between the ptu and the rotary plow. If I remove the quick hitch, the drive does not reach the teeth on the rotary plow,,

No, he is definitely missing the gear.

I went down and looked at my plow again. The picture doesn't show it too well because of grease, but I believe I have part number 11 on the Gravely diagram (Clutch, Dog). The teeth are about 1/2 " long. I am hoping js5020 is correct and all I need is part #12 (Dog, Attachment) which is Gravely Part #21343. Now if I can just find a Dog Attachment! Thanks to all very much for the help!!

/ Novice could use some help -- Gravely rotary plow #9  
I needed that same part when trying to connect my newer rototiller to my older tractors. I found it several times on ebay reasonable, only to be outbid the last few seconds. Dealer could order it but if I recall, it was over $100 (local dealer).