Gravely L8

/ Gravely L8 #1  

REA

Tractor
(3) Gravely Tractors L8
I am looking for a Repair Service Manual for my Gravely tractor model L8. I have (3) of them a 1964, 1966, and a 1968. I want to completely disassemble my 1964 and rebuild it. Thank you.
REA:)

/ Gravely L8 #3  
Woops...sent too fast! The attachment is from Richards Lawn and Garden in Spencer, WV. I believe they own all the old Gravely warehouses/spares and a great source. I have an L8 also and have used them in the past.
Good luck!

/ Gravely L8
I just want to thank you gentleman for the help.
REA

/ Gravely L8 #6  
Gravely Manuals Galore
Many thanks go to Chip Old who patiently gathered and scanned hundreds of manuals and made them available.
Good luck with your project!

Chip died some time ago. The GTCOA has taken over his archives. Chip's efforts will be remembered for many years to come.

/ Gravely L8 #7  
Please forgive my complete and utter ignorance of what I'm doin, but how does a fella go about posting a question on this sight? I am about as experienced with a computer as I am with brain surgery!

/ Gravely L8 #8  
Richard's is a great resource and super place for those requiring work beyond the home garage or shop. I searched for a mechanic locally and nobody would even touch my machine. Those folks love Gravely equipment and can do anything you require. They have done it all before - hundreds of times. Their experience comes at what I think is a very reasonable price.