SUCCESS!

/ SUCCESS! #1  

Tman43

Tractor
Gravely super convertible
I finally got my Super Convertible started up. It came with the 30 inch brush cutter already mounted (I got the 48 inch dozer blade as well) So I decided to give it a whirl. I drove it up to brush I wanted to cut. I have lived on this property for 13 years and this was the brush at the edge of my yard and some woods. There was a lot of tall grass, berry shoots, and thornapples. The Gravely pretty much pulverized it. I started getting into some larger trees with a lot of downed limbs and branches. It even pulverized most of those. I had the throttle at about 1/3 and she only stalled out one time. I came upon a clump of about six or seven thornapple shoots, all of them over an inch accross. If I had throttled it a little more she probably would have blown right thru them as well. What a brute!

/ SUCCESS!
Now I need to get a couple of more wheels, a sulky, a snow blower and a rotary plow and I will be all set!

/ SUCCESS! #3  
And a rototiller attachment for the plow! You may want to check the clutch on the end of the mower deck. It is designed to keep high and instant torque loads from harming the engine. I adjust mine to slip when the load is too heavy. There are several opinions on adjustment but you need to be certain that it isn't frozen. The rotary cutter with the heavy blade is a terrific tool around rural yards!

happy Gravelying.

/ SUCCESS!
I haven't figured out how to upload pictures yet. Everytime I try it locks up my internet explorer. Maybe the file is too large? When I was looking my machine over, the same guy had a Jari Monarch sickle bar mower. They look pretty similar to Gravelys, but they were made in Minnesota. The Monarch was missing the shroud and had been repowered with a newer Briggs & Statton engine. I took a pic of it too but couldn't upload it either.