Tractor
    Gravley zero turn

Default gravley 2350 zero turn made by gravely or airens and sold by sears?

I just bought a gravely 2350
    23 hp kohler and 50" cut zero turn
    I have read that it is the largest residential mower you can get made in 2006.
    and somehow it is tied to the name airens and sears somehow. and when I search for it, I keep seeing the name ZOOM comming up too.
    what does airens have to do with this mower? and I am having trouble finding info on it online because I am not sure what keyword to use in google.

I know that when my boss saw it, he got a little pissy and jalousie I guess because it is bigger that anything he has. he told me that I should sell it and try to make a quick buck off of it. I paid $600 for it. and the only thing wrong with it was a go cart wheel on the front. so I borrowed a wheel off of my walk behind to use it and it worked great. I even drove it home when I bought it about 3 miles.

Veteran Member

Default Re: gravley 2350 zero turn made by gravely or airens and sold by sears?

As I understand it, Ariens bought Gravely a number of years ago, so that is why Ariens comes up in your searches. I don't know about the Sears connection.
    2007 Kubota L3130, LA723 FEL
    Land Pride FDR1672 rear finish mower, Frontier RB1172, Koyker KB60 BH
    Pallet forks, Golf cart canopy bolted to ROPS, 9" & 12" PHD

Tractor
    Gravley zero turn

I just found some info about airens and gravley in this post
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/g...rains-max.html

Gold Member
    Tractor
    International 424

Ariens ownes Gravley and you could get those units in Ariens (Orange) or Gravely (Red). The ariens line was also sold through different outlets like home depot, could also been sears but dont know. They are decent units but low cost
    to compete with the others. The hydro/wheel motors were light duty in them. I sold th Gravely units as depot sold the ariens units. they were a good seller and not a lot of problems as long as you dont abuse them.