gravely promaster 16g 1992

/ gravely promaster 16g 1992 #1  

Steamroller69633

Tractor
John Deere 110 backhoe, MF231s
i was given this gravely by my father who bought it new in 1992 and i would like to continue to use it as it runs and cuts well. i cant seem to find the model #on any placards on the mower. i do have the serial number. i would like to purchase the owners manual and basically go over the whole thing and make it work like new. can anyone help as to where to find a manual or the model number of the mower. i noticed the hour meter is at 5500 and i cant believe how good it runs for having that many hours on an air cooled single cylinder motor....

/ gravely promaster 16g 1992 #2  
Is it like this? Promaster 16G
4333_13_3.jpg

Or this? Professional 16G
gravely_lawn_tractor_professional_16g_30161897.jpg

Plenty of Professional 16G manuals here, but I can't say I've noticed any Promaster Manuals.
Gravely Tractor Club - Gravely Manuals

I had never really known about a Promaster 16G, only the Professional 16G. I knew there were all kinds of Promasters but not one called 16G. That photo linked above was about the only quick result Google came back with. Hmmmm

Good luck with it.
PM sent also.

/ gravely promaster 16g 1992
It is like the top photo. Believe it or not my mother still had the original receipt which contained the model and serial numbers. By using that info i found that the mower is exactly the same as the pro master 50. It is just one of the last years of the style. Thank you for the info. Here and on the PM.

/ gravely promaster 16g 1992
It is really in great shape surprisingly. Im just changing all the fluids and putting new blades on. I have been running this thing since i was in the 8th grade. It cuts great and is comfortable to ride on

/ gravely promaster 16g 1992 #6  
Hi,
You should be able to print the Manuals from the Gravely web site.