60" deck boot

/ 60" deck boot #1  

rlordr

Tractor
Gravely 20G, Gravely 8163T (two)
Hello TBN. I have been an active MyTractorForum poster for a year or so but haven't been over here much. Nothing personal, it's the old "so many forums, so little time" syndrome.

Went to the Mow-In last week and picked up a rear bagger there and a 20G on the way home.

In addition to now needing front wheel weights (uphill steering is like driving on ice!) it turns out my bagger setup came with a 50" deck boot. It, like the whole assembly, is in perfect condition BUT I need a 60" boot. Anybody know where I can get one? Anybody need a perfect 50" deck boot?

BTW I now have 3 riders - the 20G, an 8163T I developed out of an 8122 (new style clutches, hydraulics and Onan B43), and another 8163T with old style clutches and a manual lift with B43. Those 2 machines have a 50" deck and a 40" deck and run like champs. I'll be doing a little paint work on them and probably selling later this year FYI.

Anyway, I look forward to being more active over here and maybe meeting more "Dixie Gravely Nuts" - I am in Atlanta

/ 60" deck boot #2  
LOL, sounds like you have a rear bagger now for the 50" mowers... good luck on getting the 60" boot.